Smart Email Marketing

Smart Email Marketing

by Coherent Path Inc.

Send smarter emails that make sales. Mailchimp replacement.

Botanika Home

Good, is easy to use and create email marketing campaigns, also has abandoned carts which work well as well as welcome emails. Great app and good affordable rates.

Gilliangladrag

I would just like to say that I'm really impressed with all the help I've been given in setting things up. I've come over from Mailchimp, and have an email list of nearly 10K so for me going to Klaviyo (which everyone keeps going on about ad nauseum!) wasn't viable in terms of cost. Rare is very well priced and seems much better value for money for the amount of revenue that emails (currently) bring me in. Although I know a lot of my list is old and most likely defunct, as far as I can make out, Rare does everything I need it to. I've sent out my first campaign and Patrick has helped me set up my first automated abandoned cart email which I've never used before. It resulted in a sale which made my day frankly! :-)))
I'd never been offered any help from Mailchimp, so this feels like a much more personal service and it's really appreciated so far! :-)
In terms of creating an email to send - it was uber straightforward and behaved as I expected, with all the usuals.
Our company isn't hugely 'salesy' so I'm aware that I don't want to bombarb people with too many emails, but at the same time, I want to make the most of my email marketing, and feel like it's been really lacking with Mailchimp. I'm hoping that Rare can help me take it to the next level without pissing off my customers ;-) So thanks again to Patrick - and I recommend!

KJ STYLE BOUTiQUE

Good email marketing app and customer service is amazing, would definitely recommend using getting this app.

byTie

Love the app and all its presets, very easy to navigate and send campaigns quickly. Only downside is it's not as mobile friendly as I would like. Hard to get the full screen view and touch certain buttons even on desktop mode, other than that it's very quick and easy.

Anime Print House

No support at all. After installation, you get notification that you account must be activated and contact support. we got a confirmation that our message received and they look into it, 4 days passed, nothing . sent a reminder to their previous email, nothing . Waste of time and uninstalling the app now

BeerShark

We switched to Rare when we started with our new agency, who suggested these guys. We originally used Mailchimp and we've been extremely happy with rare!

Everything TN

I love these guys. I've been using them for at least 3 or so years now and they always crush with their customer service. I highly recommend using these guys if you're looking for a quality email service at a great price!

NAYUKIDRAWS

UPDATE: In the end decided not to go with rare.io ultimately and went with another service. However, there is definitely potential, and would be good to check out for those starting out with implementing email marketing into their e-commerce store.

---

Customer support is quite good and accommodating to shop owners needs from their service. I will update with a more detailed review once I have further implemented Rare.io into my store and email marketing. But so far so good. And it is very easy to create beautiful, professional looking e-mails in their editor (much nicer and easier than Mailchimp).

There are still some growing pains with this app. For example, you should not edit an e-mail you are drafting while having another instance of the editor window open in another window. Otherwise any new edits are lost despite clicking on "Save and Exit". However, Rare.io support has let me know that it is something they are working on. I look forward to new updates to this service.

More Than A Fig Leaf, LLC

I have been using this app for several weeks now and love it so far. This is the 4th email marketing app that I have tried and it is the best and most user friendly out of them all. The customer support is awesome! I have the free subscription and get so much from it. I recommend it to anyone who wants a simple to use platform.

Powder & Pine Outdoor Company

*Update - Rare eventually reached out to us and refunded in full.

We signed up for Rare after our trial ended. We signed up for the growth plan, but ended up going with another provider that we ended up liking better. We canceled our subscription but are continuing to be billed monthly for a service we are no longer using and have unsubscribed from. We have reach out to the company multiple ways but have not received a response from any of them. We will update this review if the matter is taken care of.