Smart Email Marketing

Smart Email Marketing

by Coherent Path Inc.

60% the cost of Klaviyo, but smarter. Mailchimp replacement.

Strennus Supplements

Easy to use platform, and great support team. They helped me migrate over and set up all my automated emails right away.

Military Republic

Good App, AI based recommendations are great and Email Newsletter features are one one of the best, and we have been using the App for 3 years now. Earlier support was very bad, and after the acquisition of this App by "Coherent Path" everything has changed, support is very responsive and helpful. I was almost moving out due to bad support and App failing during peak times and weekends, but met with Patrick and had a great discussion. He was very responsive and helpful and I will stay on for now.

Azeredo Cosmetics LLC

We have been with Rare for 3 months and are very happy with the support they provide. We received excellent customer service.

HGH Bangkok

After installation, it is impossible to use
you need to contact support for manual activation

support service responds very poorly

delete after 5 days of waiting for a response from support

Ocean Family Games™

I received excellent customer service using this app. I had a few problems and all were solved quickly and with ease.

One Messy Bun

We searched long and hard to find the best email/trigger marketing app for our website. We were so glad to find Rare.io! It has put our marketing efforts on auto-pilot. Customer service is exceptional. Platform is super simple to use. By far, the best app for email marketing on Shopify!

Malui Center

I have been using it for some time and I have enjoyed it a lot!
I recommend good support and very good email sending program!

SLIM LIFE TEA®

We uninstalled this app yesterday. Reason: support for 3 weeks don't answer to our e-mails. Was the problem: with incorrect contacts list and charging for this not right contact list. Everybody knows that much of success depends on properly functioning third parts apps. Have chosen different app.

Ryobi Press Parts

We have been a Shopify merchant for over 8 years. Our 3rd party app vendors are critical to our success. We have tested a number of email marketing apps and most have been average. We settled on the Rare IO Smart Email Marketing app and we have been extremely happy. Phil and the support team have been terrific to work with. When we were having some delivery issues, Phil set up a call with my team where we resolved the problem. We would definitely recommend these guys for a merchant looking for a fantastic marketing app.

Botanika Home

Good, is easy to use and create email marketing campaigns, also has abandoned carts which work well as well as welcome emails. Great app and good affordable rates.