Smart Email Marketing

Smart Email Marketing

by Coherent Path Inc.

Send smarter emails that make sales. Mailchimp replacement.

Laclejewelry

Rare.io is great! Was recommended from a friend while trying out Klavyio. I found rare to be very competitive with great features! We chose to go with Rare and have been very pleased with how easy set up was and although their support was lacking speed at first, I have to say they figured it out and made it up to us. It is seamless and really makes our email automation easy to manage. I hope they keep developing and making their app even better. Phil has been great to chat with and very helpful. Thanks for everything. Very pleased.

Forever In My Heart Store

Been using Rare since my store opened. Very pleased with it. Phil from customer support has been a superstar whenever I've had questions or problems.

Lee Valley Clothing

Easy to use and great customer service

Animal Jam Box

They have great customer service, fantastic response times and a great platform that is both intelligent and malleable. You will not go wrong! Kaleigh in Customer Support should also get a raise and bonus for figuring out just the right thing we needed in a pinch to salvage a list of over 40k prospects. Incredibly invaluable support!

Everfitoficial

Just starting to use it and set it up, looks like a great tool and support was amazing!

Blackbettyhq

Rare is a great tool for Shopify users. It offers a greater level of sophistication that MailChimp for doing great email marketing. I am able with some ease to build automated customer journeys not just based on engagement but sales too. There's no tricky integrations and the team are hands-on at dealing with questions and are receptive to ideas and how to make the platform better.

Efavormart New

Just an excellent email marketing app. Support is fantastic, Phil has been great in helping us resolves all our questions and issues. Absolutely recommended!

Iswimwithissues

Was a bit rough around the edges at first, but the team at rare has been quick to fix any errors.

Ended up loving the app and it's definitely made me a lot of money with their automation.

Saw much higher open rates with rare from my switch from Mailchimp.

Islide 2

App Does Everything we want it to. Integrates well with other shopify apps and the customer service is great! (TY Phil and Kaleigh)

Natural Nail Polish

The essential email marketing app for any Shopify store. The automated series and predictive delivery options for newsletter campaigns are fantastic! The support team is amazing and Kaleigh personally went beyond to help us with our onboarding and setup.