Smart Email Marketing

Smart Email Marketing

by Coherent Path Inc.

Send smarter emails that make sales. Mailchimp replacement.

Life Equals

We gave Rare a chance after being disappointed with Mailchimps customer service. Rare has been a great change with a very user friendly dashboard, template setup and their customer service is unbeatable.

Their have been a few minor hiccups, but they always respond promptly and with a fix. We're looking forward to being long-term customers.

Thecoolshit

Great app. Totally pays for itself. Easy to use. The gratification is instant, you can actually see the results in $ signs from the dashboard.

I use it for automatic emails like abandon cart and to follow up on sales. I also use it for all my campaigns. Mailchimp is good, but Rare is a more obvious choice for ecommerce.

Great support too.

(I'm on the 39$ a month plan)

Spivostick

Rare has honestly saved us such a tremendous amount of time. We used to use Mailchimp, where managing contacts was extremely difficult and time consuming. As such, we didn't previously use email as a sales channel. Rare integrates seamlessly with our Shopify contact list and email subscribers, which allows us to send newsletters and mailouts in a fraction of the time it previously took. Better yet, we've actually generated over $1,000 from these mailouts and we've only been using the app for a little over a month.

If your looking for an intuitive app to easily send emails to customer, look no further! I would highly, highly recommend this app to any Shopify store owner.

EDIT: Oh yeah, their customer service is AMAZING. Liz has been extremely helpful (and super fast) for setting up campaigns and answering our questions.

Rescuetheelephants

I logged in to my dashboard, only to see that the interface had changed. A lot. Naturally I had some questions, so i hit up support. Within less than 5 minutes, Liz answered all my questions and helped me get back on track with creating a new campaign.
Needless to say - Rare's support is outstanding. I couldn't be happier.
Thanks!

Kulanikinis

Rare...a rare find indeed!! A company offering a service that goes beyond purely email marketing. We were looking for a program who could provide a better email experience for our customers as well as could understand our needs. From the get-go, Taylor, Dylan & the team at Rare have been phenomenal. They are super supportive, patient and attentive. We love that we can work together to build something that we love and are proud to send to our customers. We can't wait to see our company grow and are extremely grateful to have found these guys and look forward to building our relationship with them. Thank you Rare!!!

Dani & Alex

William Painter 2

Holy Rare! This is hands down the best email program we have ever used. We have tried several programs before (Klaviyo being the latest) and we are seeing huge jumps in not only our open rate, but our conversions as well within in days of using Rare. I was lucky enough to meet Taylor from Rare at an event held by our website firm BVAccel in San Diego, I could tell immediately that the team at Rare would be the ones to take us to the next level. The interface is easy and intuitive, and both Taylor and Dylan could not be more helpful when (if any) questions did arise. Within one week of switching from Klaviyo to Rare we saw a jump from a 15-20% open rate to a 45-50% open rate, not mention the sales that came from that kind of jump. We cannot wait to dig deeper into what Rare really can do for us, it is really exciting to see what the future of email marketing will be with Rare leading the way.

Charms Of Ireland

Rare is truely awesome. You can add significant revenue with this wonderful App. The team are extremely fast and helpful if you have an queries. Big shout out to Phil! Thank you!

Real Focus Goods

Still new to the platform, but so far so good, they reply to emails fast for customer support... Add to cart follow up upgrades are said to be coming soon also... Pretty sweet...

Vinyl Record Art Nz

Great app with excellent support. Interface is great for fast easy template creation.
If your looking at maximising the potential of your customer list Rare is a great choice

Breakout Gear

Love this app! Support has been great and have made enough to cover any cost for over 6 months with just a SINGLE email. I recommend this to anyone who is serious about growing your business and building a brand!