Smart Email Marketing

Smart Email Marketing

by Coherent Path Inc.

60% the cost of Klaviyo, but smarter. Mailchimp replacement.

Lee Valley Clothing

Easy to use and great customer service

Animal Jam Box

They have great customer service, fantastic response times and a great platform that is both intelligent and malleable. You will not go wrong! Kaleigh in Customer Support should also get a raise and bonus for figuring out just the right thing we needed in a pinch to salvage a list of over 40k prospects. Incredibly invaluable support!

Everfitoficial

Just starting to use it and set it up, looks like a great tool and support was amazing!

Blackbettyhq

Rare is a great tool for Shopify users. It offers a greater level of sophistication that MailChimp for doing great email marketing. I am able with some ease to build automated customer journeys not just based on engagement but sales too. There's no tricky integrations and the team are hands-on at dealing with questions and are receptive to ideas and how to make the platform better.

Efavormart New

Just an excellent email marketing app. Support is fantastic, Phil has been great in helping us resolves all our questions and issues. Absolutely recommended!

Iswimwithissues

Was a bit rough around the edges at first, but the team at rare has been quick to fix any errors.

Ended up loving the app and it's definitely made me a lot of money with their automation.

Saw much higher open rates with rare from my switch from Mailchimp.

Islide 2

App Does Everything we want it to. Integrates well with other shopify apps and the customer service is great! (TY Phil and Kaleigh)

Natural Nail Polish

The essential email marketing app for any Shopify store. The automated series and predictive delivery options for newsletter campaigns are fantastic! The support team is amazing and Kaleigh personally went beyond to help us with our onboarding and setup.

Prepper Profi

The customer service is great, got help even on a Sunday! It is very easy to understand the programme. I am so glad that I found the Rare App. I like their templates and everybody can produce a nice Newsletter or E-Mail Marketing. Really a good programm also for a small shop owner without big marketing experience.

Angrykittyonline

This company went back on there business word with us after agreeing to 39.99 a month and sticking with that price, after our list grew they came back to us and asked for a lot more money!

They seem to feel keeping there word means nothing anymore in business yet O Yes it DOES!

Don't tell a company lies, they lied to us. Your word in business means everything!

0 STARS!