Smart Email Marketing

Smart Email Marketing

by Coherent Path Inc.

Send smarter emails that make sales. Mailchimp replacement.

Good Designs Au

Would have loved to be more positive, but I haven't had any luck with rare unfortunately. I just keep seeing 0/3 tasks starting, I can't see my subscribers and I don't see any email templates set up for me etc.
I've used Mail Chimp and Constant contact in the past and they both just worked. Mail chimp isn't on shopify it seems so I will be trying else.

February 13, 2020

Hey! I noticed that you didn’t take an onboarding call with our team before leaving that review - we like to support our merchant partners by getting them up to speed on a quick call to walk through Rare and how to use it effectively.
I also didn’t see any support requests submitted - we would have been happy to help you resolve this issue if you had reached out and you can see from our recent reviews that merchants have been very happy with the level of support provided.

We’d love to make sure that you’re off to a great start with Rare, so please use https://calendly.com/patrick-coherent-path to book a call or reach out to patrick@coherentpath.com and we will be happy to help you resolve this issue!

HGH Bangkok

After installation, it is impossible to use
you need to contact support for manual activation

support service responds very poorly

delete after 5 days of waiting for a response from support

SLIM LIFE TEA®

We uninstalled this app yesterday. Reason: support for 3 weeks don't answer to our e-mails. Was the problem: with incorrect contacts list and charging for this not right contact list. Everybody knows that much of success depends on properly functioning third parts apps. Have chosen different app.

Anime Print House

No support at all. After installation, you get notification that you account must be activated and contact support. we got a confirmation that our message received and they look into it, 4 days passed, nothing . sent a reminder to their previous email, nothing . Waste of time and uninstalling the app now

Equestrian Co.

Waste of time - I've encountered quite a lot of bugs, buttons are not fully clickable, the data is no syncing with store, no currency symbols in abandoned cart blocks, data import isn't working well. Limited drag and drop template options. Nobody is there to answer questions during their work hours (they specify their work hours, but nobody is simply there). It has been over a week and I haven't received a response to my 2 emails / live chat attempts.

Bella Vérité

Businesses BEWARE! I have been with Rare.io for about two years and decided I don't have a choice but to move over to Mailchimp or another email service provider. We have had one problem after the next. Most recently, I have sent Rare.io over 5 messages regarding a billing issue and it has been over 2 weeks and I have yet to receive a response. Also, several months ago, they over charged us by $315+ dollars and it was a nightmare to recoup the over charges. They would not refund me in a lump sum, so it took from Sept 2018 - Jan 2019 to recoup those funds. As a paying customer, a company should at least respond within a 48-72 hour time period. This is completely unacceptable. I DO NOT recommend using Rare and would recommend a more reputable company that will respond to customer inquires. I now have to endure the headache of transferring everything over to a new provider. Which also means re-building each template to fit into the new providers sizing guidelines.

African Music Buy

I will update my feedback as soon as possible..

Angrykittyonline

This company went back on there business word with us after agreeing to 39.99 a month and sticking with that price, after our list grew they came back to us and asked for a lot more money!

They seem to feel keeping there word means nothing anymore in business yet O Yes it DOES!

Don't tell a company lies, they lied to us. Your word in business means everything!

0 STARS!

Queer Warriors

Avoid this app at all cost. They changed interfaces and completely stopped sending my emails (even though the dashboard "claims" they were sent), and even cut my access to my store 4 times because they had to "fix" a few things without any notifications.

If your store is brand new maybe this is a good option for you.. but if you got some experience until your belt be prepared for hiccups.

NOTE: This used to be a 5-star app until they decided to "update" their app to a cheaper interface. I stayed with them for 8 months while they tried to "fix" my account. They ended up deleting all my templates and even emails. I lost thousands of emails subscribers and money with them. Buyer Beware..

Olive Yew

I've sent around 4 emails with this app. Each with a different bug. One sent out with no image. Another sent out only visible on mobile (and I didn't select that option). Another failed to schedule correctly.

Today, on this beautiful Saturday I am fighting to get my eblast out by noon. My images won't show and I'm scared to hit send because I've looked like a fool to all of my customers 4 times already. Oh, and since test emails go straight to spam, I have little doubt that my customer ones do as well.

I'm going back to constant contact. My open and click rates were over twice that of rare.io, and far less headache. I can't believe I blew Black Friday weekend sales on this app.

Previous 1