Smart Email Marketing

Smart Email Marketing

by Coherent Path Inc.

Send smarter emails that make sales. Mailchimp replacement.

NAYUKIDRAWS

UPDATE: In the end decided not to go with rare.io ultimately and went with another service. However, there is definitely potential, and would be good to check out for those starting out with implementing email marketing into their e-commerce store.

---

Customer support is quite good and accommodating to shop owners needs from their service. I will update with a more detailed review once I have further implemented Rare.io into my store and email marketing. But so far so good. And it is very easy to create beautiful, professional looking e-mails in their editor (much nicer and easier than Mailchimp).

There are still some growing pains with this app. For example, you should not edit an e-mail you are drafting while having another instance of the editor window open in another window. Otherwise any new edits are lost despite clicking on "Save and Exit". However, Rare.io support has let me know that it is something they are working on. I look forward to new updates to this service.

Painted Peace - the Art of Stephanie Burgess

We moved over from Mailchimp to Rare, and are very happy with their support. Though some things seem difficult to update, their team is readily available to answer any questions. They have made our move as seamless as can be. Would recommend giving Rare a chance to prove what they can do for you.

Blackbettyhq

Rare is a great tool for Shopify users. It offers a greater level of sophistication that MailChimp for doing great email marketing. I am able with some ease to build automated customer journeys not just based on engagement but sales too. There's no tricky integrations and the team are hands-on at dealing with questions and are receptive to ideas and how to make the platform better.

Happiestbaby

Rare's client services can't be beat. I had a fantastic experience working with Liz in particular, a product specialist. Whenever I had a question, she responded promptly. Whenever I had a challenge, she solved it for me, or thoughtfully directed me to workable options. She gave our account highly personalized attention and was a pleasure to work with!