Smart Email Marketing

Smart Email Marketing

by Coherent Path Inc.

Send smarter emails that make sales. Mailchimp replacement.

OMIERA LABS

if i can give Patrick and this company a thousand stars, i would give it. Very helpful, very knowledgeable, very efficient. They really do go out of their way to help. Extremely happy to work with them.

LaRo Jewelers

As I am usually able to get through these apps with instinct and knowledge of navigating apps, I did not utilize the tutorial and I did encounter a few issues with Rare where I got stuck as it did not follow the usual patterns. Once I used the help and Patrick set-up a call with me he was able to assist with my issue, in addition, Patrick also provided me a great deal of useful information about the app of which I was previously unaware. I would say my overall experience has been positive.

RobbyZEN • Be Blessed Apparel

Excellent ROI and the customer service is outstanding. We have created the best/ top-notch campaigns!!!

DaBello7

I would recommend the Rare App, I have had two one on one calls with Patrick and have learned a lot from him. I would recommend this app if you looking for value for money. Thanks, Patrick and their team and I am looking forward to increasing my sales in the future with RARE

The Soul Collective LLC

Having tried out several email marketing platforms, this one has been the easiest for customization by far. And the customer service is fantastic; Patrick was incredibly patient and helpful when assisting me in troubleshooting my problem.

A Cottage in the City

The app seems to have a lot of functionality that makes it well rounded for the price. It was a little difficult to use in the beginning (I am not very tech savvy) but the support has been great and now I am very comfortable using the app and making emails. Very happy with everything so far!

Ferry-Morse Home Gardening

Their support is great and responsive!!! Philip and Patrick took the time to need to assist me with my account and answer any questions I might have to improve my email marketing efforts.

Molecular Nutrition

Incredible personalized support and very easy to create email blasts with drag and drop capabilities... no coding skill necessary to make beautiful and effective email blasts!

Design with a Greek Sensibility

I am just getting started so I can't afford a lot of money at this point and I Iooked at a lot of Email apps before choosing this one. Many say a free plan is available and then it is only free for a trial period which I think is false advertising. This one offers a free subscription until you reach a certain number of subscribers which makes a lot more sense to me. Segundo looked promising but the free plan was very constraining. I had to pay for the freedom to write some of my own text and still, that was very little else I could do. It was clear to me that all the emails would look the same. So I tried Rare and immediately was invited for a one-on-one onboarding session. Patrick listened to my specific needs and then we went over best practices for email marketing, how to set up two very important types of email automations and now I feel I am ready to get started. The interface is intuitive, drag and drop (like Squarespace). Then we set up a follow-up appointment to review the emails I will make and look at ways to optimize the process and get more sales through the integrated analytics. These consultations are a free service of the onboarding process. I can't imagine better customer service than that. They have empowered me to use their product (no coding) and tailor it to my own brand while educating me on what works to create loyal following and sales. This makes it more like a partnership because they are investing in me so that when my list grows I will be able to afford the paid service when I will need more bells and whistles for my business. I can add another review as I use the product more but right now I can't say enough about the positive experience I have had.

Schmitty's Snuff

They have excellent customer service. Very helpful and will help set up all of your campaigns to make sure they are top-notch! Very user-friendly platform to use. Give it a try!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15