Smart Email Marketing

Smart Email Marketing

by Coherent Path Inc.

Send smarter emails that make sales. Mailchimp replacement.

Love Warrior

Great app and easy to use. The support is also great, they even helped me build my first template....

Handband Pro

I had installed and uninstalled Rare previously on 2 occasions and never did anything with it. I figured I had all I needed with MailChimp, but after several months, I realized my one size fits all emails weren't as productive as they needed to be. When MailChimp doubled my monthly bill without offering additional value, I knew I had to do things differently. Jess has been wonderful getting things transferred over for me, and I'm pretty sure she went above and beyond when she took my MailChimp emails and created templates for me in Rare. She made switching over seamless. The back-end reports are amazing, and the unsubscribes are insignificant compared to what I experienced with one size fits all emails. I thought I had only two options for newsletter sign ups on my Shopify store; MailChimp, since Shopify specifically names it, or the built-in one from Shopify. However, putting Rare's URL in does the trick and now I can use Rare directly for all of my sign ups and email marketing. I couldn't be happier! A BIG THANK YOU TO JESS for not giving up on me and for being so helpful!

Ragingmammoth

We just switched over to rare a short while ago, and I could not be more stoked with the results! It has honestly been one of the most transforming moves for our business. Before we were sending emails in a one size fits all manner, but rare has allowed us to make a custom experience for all of our customers. We are already seeing a major change in our customer's behaviors on our site and can't wait to start seeing more customers reactivated from rare. I could not be happier with the customer service rare has provided us with and any question I had getting setup and making the transfer from our old email software was answered quickly and very nicely. Thank you, Jess! I would recommend rare to any Shopify store owner, whether small or large, it has been a game changer!

Primitivestar

This is app is all encompassing! The analytics that are available are amazing when you use it with their automated series. The email templates are very flexible and easy to manipulate. The support is outstanding and Phil has been super great to work with. I know I have only begun to understand and utilize all that this app has to offer! I would definitely recommend it to anyone.

EVERY time that I had a question or needed assistance, they were right there for me taking care of my questions and walking me through until I understood. Excellent customer service!!

Mezuzah

I'm very happy with this app. It's much more powerful than solutions like MailChimp. It's fully integrated with your store and allows you to target emails according to a whole bunch of factors. After working with it for a couple of days, I have actually canceled my MailChimp account which was costing be about double per month what this app costs! The only feature I would like to see added is the ability to add a merge field linking to the last ordered products, maybe even with a picture. This would make it a perfect solution for sending review reminder emails as well.

Reason Clothing

This is an incredible app, I am so happy I discovered this service. From day one we were able to generate additional revenue and capitalize on sales leads we never knew existed.

Not to mention the best customer service I have ever experienced from an online app. A+++++

Highly recommended!

20 Buck Spin

I've been using the Rare.io email marketing app for a couple months now and thus far have been very satisfied with the results. It allows me to easily target certain segments of my customer base based on products, order amount and a variety of other factors. Far more easily then with Mailchimp. The layout tools are easy to understand, and though there is room for improvement there, I trust that the app is under regular development and will go even further. Again it's already easier to layout than in Mailchimp. They seem very open to suggestions on how to develop the app to suit their customer base as well. It's nice to very easily see the direct sales figure that result from emails, which I have found to be consistently higher than my Mailchimp mailouts, and this costs half of what I was paying Mailchimp on a monthly basis. Therefore I've made the switch to Rare from Mailchimp and I'd advise you to try doing the same and see how it works. Recommended.

Perlacoco

I really love Rare. I've used all the email marketing tools but nothing is as feature rich as Rare.io

The analytic's alone are worth the price, but when you add in the most brilliant email marketing and automation tool it really sits above the rest. I cannot say enough good things about this app, the team is great and Phil was very helpful getting us setup and comfortable using the admin. This is the single most useful app for a Shopify store.

Modern Baby Photography

I've used mailchimp, madmimi and have just switched over to Rare.io and LOVE it! I wish I would have made the switch a long time ago. This is perfect for any business that likes to keep their customers in the loop about products and promotions. If I could give it 10 stars, I would.

I went from sending random newsletters here and there to random customers to now using Rare.io and having a very well thought out schedule for newsletters. It sends out emails X amount of days after a new customer is added without me having to anything aside from designing the initial newsletter. Which is pretty amazing for someone who runs their own business. I am already getting sales from those newsletter (I love that it shows me how much money I have made of the different types of emails!)

Once you get used to designing them it's pretty easy and looks a million times more professional than what my newsletters looked like before.

BEST customer service! Jess is awesome and so quick to help with any little thing that I might have questions about it.

If your not already using Rare.io sign up now!

Desarti

This is a pretty neat app with several useful tools and reports. Jess was extremely helpful helping me understand the tool and all I can accomplish with it. Highly recommend it!