Smart Email Marketing

Smart Email Marketing

by Coherent Path Inc.

Send smarter emails that make sales. Mailchimp replacement.

Amandamay

We used to use MailChimp and are beyond impressed with Rare. The customer service is beyond 5 stars. The customization for each mail out has improved our sales in less than a month.

Boomerangs Com

Getting customers to come back to us is very important here at Boomerangs.com and Predictive Email Marketing helps us do that in a service oriented, value added way. We absolutely love the product and the support. Thanks!

Pet Crates Direct

The Rare Logic support team is amazing! Jess went above and beyond when she saw some simple improvements could make a world of difference. She proactively offered her advice and I am now much more confident in my new design.

Magazinemama

Jess at Rare has gone above and beyond to help me get on board with explaining the software and all the features. I sent my first evented e-mail last night and received my first order from it within 24 hours. I'm very appreciative of the team at Rare and highly recommend this app!

Isaora

Rare.io is an absolutely fantastic service. The GUI for designing the e-mail campaigns is reason alone enough to switch, but combined with the segmenting and filtering for mailouts, plus optimized delivery time for each recipient, rare.io proves a serious threat to the standard newsletter incumbents.

Asterelliott

Favorite app! Excellent support. Highly recommend

Shopadan

I have been a marketer for a number of years and I have used every Email marketing Autoresponder there is - Rare.io is beyond anything I have ever encountered or could ever imagine, this kind of cutting edge email marketing should be illegal!

Hands down probably my favourite Shopify app!

Love Warrior

Great app and easy to use. The support is also great, they even helped me build my first template....

Handband Pro

I had installed and uninstalled Rare previously on 2 occasions and never did anything with it. I figured I had all I needed with MailChimp, but after several months, I realized my one size fits all emails weren't as productive as they needed to be. When MailChimp doubled my monthly bill without offering additional value, I knew I had to do things differently. Jess has been wonderful getting things transferred over for me, and I'm pretty sure she went above and beyond when she took my MailChimp emails and created templates for me in Rare. She made switching over seamless. The back-end reports are amazing, and the unsubscribes are insignificant compared to what I experienced with one size fits all emails. I thought I had only two options for newsletter sign ups on my Shopify store; MailChimp, since Shopify specifically names it, or the built-in one from Shopify. However, putting Rare's URL in does the trick and now I can use Rare directly for all of my sign ups and email marketing. I couldn't be happier! A BIG THANK YOU TO JESS for not giving up on me and for being so helpful!

Ragingmammoth

We just switched over to rare a short while ago, and I could not be more stoked with the results! It has honestly been one of the most transforming moves for our business. Before we were sending emails in a one size fits all manner, but rare has allowed us to make a custom experience for all of our customers. We are already seeing a major change in our customer's behaviors on our site and can't wait to start seeing more customers reactivated from rare. I could not be happier with the customer service rare has provided us with and any question I had getting setup and making the transfer from our old email software was answered quickly and very nicely. Thank you, Jess! I would recommend rare to any Shopify store owner, whether small or large, it has been a game changer!