Smart Email Marketing

Smart Email Marketing

by Coherent Path Inc.

Send smarter emails that make sales. Mailchimp replacement.

Yoga for Men

Wow! Not only is this app a genuine pleasure to use, but the support is out-of-this-world. Rare is my current favorite Shopify app, and I highly recommend it, unless you are a competitor, in which case you should do all your mailing through the post office.

ATTIC Tea

Absolutely brilliant! Customer service and App both faultless, get this now if you are serious about selling more online.

Victoria Emerson

This is a great app to help businesses drive move value from their customers! It's very easy to get up and running and they have a fantastic customer support team. A must for anyone looking to grow their business.

Baby Barefoot Sandals

This is a must have app that boosts our sales and makes us money.

Virtue Motorsports LLC

I got an email the day I was setting it up and Jess already told me she was mocking up two email newsletters for me. She even offered to walk me through every last feature and did. I feel at home with Rare. Great experience so far!

Laci Street

While Rare does many things very well, we use it send automated, personalized emails to each of our customers 10 days after they make a purchase with us. This email simply says 'thank you for doing business with us', and tells a bit about how our company got started. This alone has led to multiple repeat sales, and multiple email replies from customers thanking us for the nice follow-up email.

The Caring and Sharing Exchange

Some great insights into our customers and segmentation is super easy to use. Very detailed reporting.

Andrea Bonelli Jewelry

Jess was absolutely wonderful! She walked me through the steps to be able to create stunning email campaigns as well as showing me all of the top notch analytics that this app has to offer. I can't wait to send off my first round of emails!

Smooth Wind Kites

A great combination of email and analytics in one tool. Generous threshold before paid monthly account is needed. Great customer service, always available and helpful.

www.SmoothWindKites.com

USAMM

Moving our email marketing services to Rare has been a huge upgrade thus far.

As a graphic designer, the email design tool is very customizable without requiring the user to implement any coding knowledge. It works responsively which is a huge must when your customer base has 45%+ opens on mobile devices. Additionally the preview is accurate to testing results, so it requires little setup changes after creating an initial template. Everything I need to create beautiful emails is there to utilize and play with and the improvements keep coming.

After only a short time, it's clear there's a huge benefit to the many features in this service and it surpasses a lot of bigger names out there. The staff is very attentive and works diligently to address our unique goals in terms of product recommendations and segmentation. Super helpful and awesome people!