Smart Email Marketing

Smart Email Marketing

by Coherent Path Inc.

Send smarter emails that make sales. Mailchimp replacement.

monkeysalwayslookshop

Best customer service. Easy and effective tools to build customized emails. Must have app for any online stores.

Katys Boutique

This app is awesome. Jess and the folks are Rare really do go the extra mile to help. The app itself lets you fire and forget your emails to retain your customers and build on their purchases whilst adding a quality to their shopping experience. This is the sort of thing Shopify should build as standard.

PosterGully

Great tool. Looking to decrease our churned users and ideal customers. Helping us sell more!

GLITZ Apparel

This is an awesome app that takes some of the stress of follow up off your shoulders! The app will email custom made correspondence to your current customers, idle customers, and churned customers alike. Don't miss out on potential sales by not checking this out! Also, the technical assistance and usage assistance is marvelous! Quick, and absolutely brilliant. I definitely recommend this app!

Yoga for Men

Wow! Not only is this app a genuine pleasure to use, but the support is out-of-this-world. Rare is my current favorite Shopify app, and I highly recommend it, unless you are a competitor, in which case you should do all your mailing through the post office.

ATTIC Tea

Absolutely brilliant! Customer service and App both faultless, get this now if you are serious about selling more online.

Victoria Emerson

This is a great app to help businesses drive move value from their customers! It's very easy to get up and running and they have a fantastic customer support team. A must for anyone looking to grow their business.

Baby Barefoot Sandals

This is a must have app that boosts our sales and makes us money.

Virtue Motorsports LLC

I got an email the day I was setting it up and Jess already told me she was mocking up two email newsletters for me. She even offered to walk me through every last feature and did. I feel at home with Rare. Great experience so far!

Laci Street

While Rare does many things very well, we use it send automated, personalized emails to each of our customers 10 days after they make a purchase with us. This email simply says 'thank you for doing business with us', and tells a bit about how our company got started. This alone has led to multiple repeat sales, and multiple email replies from customers thanking us for the nice follow-up email.

1 2 5 6 7 8 9 11 13