Smart Email Marketing

Smart Email Marketing

by Coherent Path Inc.

Send smarter emails that make sales. Mailchimp replacement.

Virtue Motorsports LLC

I got an email the day I was setting it up and Jess already told me she was mocking up two email newsletters for me. She even offered to walk me through every last feature and did. I feel at home with Rare. Great experience so far!

Laci Street

While Rare does many things very well, we use it send automated, personalized emails to each of our customers 10 days after they make a purchase with us. This email simply says 'thank you for doing business with us', and tells a bit about how our company got started. This alone has led to multiple repeat sales, and multiple email replies from customers thanking us for the nice follow-up email.

The Caring and Sharing Exchange

Some great insights into our customers and segmentation is super easy to use. Very detailed reporting.

Andrea Bonelli Jewelry

Jess was absolutely wonderful! She walked me through the steps to be able to create stunning email campaigns as well as showing me all of the top notch analytics that this app has to offer. I can't wait to send off my first round of emails!

Smooth Wind Kites

A great combination of email and analytics in one tool. Generous threshold before paid monthly account is needed. Great customer service, always available and helpful.

www.SmoothWindKites.com

USAMM

Moving our email marketing services to Rare has been a huge upgrade thus far.

As a graphic designer, the email design tool is very customizable without requiring the user to implement any coding knowledge. It works responsively which is a huge must when your customer base has 45%+ opens on mobile devices. Additionally the preview is accurate to testing results, so it requires little setup changes after creating an initial template. Everything I need to create beautiful emails is there to utilize and play with and the improvements keep coming.

After only a short time, it's clear there's a huge benefit to the many features in this service and it surpasses a lot of bigger names out there. The staff is very attentive and works diligently to address our unique goals in terms of product recommendations and segmentation. Super helpful and awesome people!

Shopping.Evolved| Trendy Treat

Fantastic product, with exceptional customer service. I run an e-commerce store, Trendy Treat www.trendytreat.com and have found it challenging to find an e-mail product that did everything I needed.
Rare is really great. The customer support and on-boarding is fantastic. Jess was incredibly helpful.

Buiced Liquid Multivitamin

Ok, so I have to tell everybody out there on Shopify, that this is a MUST HAVE APP and quite frankly, something that I wish I had invested the proper time into when it launched. As I am sure is the case for most Store Owners that are understaffed, analyzing Data or even the thought of analyzing data, is something that is on the back burner as you are more focused on generating new sales.

But this APP makes that process MUCH easier, and they are killing it at segmentation and at level of integration with Shopify. This APP will dominate in being able to provide customers with real data that they can leverage to make real decisions. They provide you with a way to resell to people with real data to re-engage them.

Their Customer Service from Rob to Seth to Jess, who is my day-to-day. has been GREAT. I can honestly say that this is one of the TOP 5 APPS that everyone needs to invest some time into getting comfortable with sooner vs. later in order to set yourself up for "automated success" as I like to call it, where the system that you have implemented makes you money on it's own!

Stay Healthy,

Ray Doustdar
BUICED Liquid Multivitamin
www.buiced.com

Cold Cuts Merch

Great customer service, very helpful in reaching out to customers

bootcuffsocks.com

This really is a must-have app if your store is on Shopify.

rare.io has allowed us to create automated, follow-up email campaigns that are scheduled and sent to our customers post-purchase.

We setup our first campaign within a few minutes, and were pleasantly surprised to see 3 sales within a few moments of sending our first campaign.

The app also includes a dashboard that presents our store data in a unique and insightful way.

- BootCuffSocks.com