Smart Email Marketing

Automate your email marketing to maximize your eCom revenue

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

bootcuffsocks.com

Time spent using app Over 2 years

This really is a must-have app if your store is on Shopify.

rare.io has allowed us to create automated, follow-up email campaigns that are scheduled and sent to our customers post-purchase.

We setup our first campaign within a few minutes, and were pleasantly surprised to see 3 sales within a few moments of sending our first campaign.

The app also includes a dashboard that presents our store data in a unique and insightful way.

- BootCuffSocks.com

Frillu

Location Egypt
Time spent using app Over 1 year

rare.io is simply perfect. To start off as soon as I signed up I noticed that not all the data was available. I didn't even contact them, their customer rep Jessica contacted me to make sure I was up and running, so I told her about the problem I was facing and they fixed it in no time.

The data this service provides is unparalleled, you get to see exactly how your customers behave like and market to them accordingly.

Fantastic product with an amazing service.

SHOEme.ca

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

rare.io gives us a blend of reporting and email marketing that simply does not exist anywhere else on the market. From customer lifetime value, to orders per customer, to a detailed breakdown of purchase behaviour per monthly cohort, rare.io is my one stop sales dashboard.

On the email marketing and retention side, rare.io works like a dream. In the time it’ll take me to write this review, I could have setup an automated email campaign to reach out to a targeted customer segment at key points along their lifecycle. Without rare.io, we’d be leaving this money on the table.

Bottom line, we love rare.io and we don’t dare turn it off!

Out of the Sandbox

rare.io provides insightful analytics and a powerful email engine for product recommendations. The dashboard is impossibly quick and the ease of finding your customer's value is amazing. This is a must-have app for any serious shop owner, highly recommended.

Capital City Derby Dolls

The dashboard looks fantastic! Although we are a small shop the insights we are gaining about our customers are amazing and the personalized emails look really interesting to us. As a plus, their support staff are great and really responsive!

Tattoo Hero Store

The data that Rare uncovered for our shop was invaluable. It helped us reconnect with customers who'd bought previously and tell them about our new merch - which boosted sales this week by over 84%. I seriously can't thank the Rare.io team enough for this free app. Definitely worth checking out, in fact, detrimental if you don't!

Greats

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Can't speak more highly of this app - it cuts down on some extremely time consuming reports that all brands and shops need to really understand their customer base and have an amazing retention tool to reengage those who have already bought with you. The team here is excellent in their support and we believe that this program is exactly what Greats needs to consistently perform at the highest level.

1 2 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 15 Next