Smart Email Marketing

Smart Email Marketing

by Coherent Path Inc.

Send smarter emails that make sales. Mailchimp replacement.

byTie

Love the app and all its presets, very easy to navigate and send campaigns quickly. Only downside is it's not as mobile friendly as I would like. Hard to get the full screen view and touch certain buttons even on desktop mode, other than that it's very quick and easy.

Anime Print House

No support at all. After installation, you get notification that you account must be activated and contact support. we got a confirmation that our message received and they look into it, 4 days passed, nothing . sent a reminder to their previous email, nothing . Waste of time and uninstalling the app now

BeerShark

We switched to Rare when we started with our new agency, who suggested these guys. We originally used Mailchimp and we've been extremely happy with rare!

Everything TN

I love these guys. I've been using them for at least 3 or so years now and they always crush with their customer service. I highly recommend using these guys if you're looking for a quality email service at a great price!

NAYUKIDRAWS

UPDATE: In the end decided not to go with rare.io ultimately and went with another service. However, there is definitely potential, and would be good to check out for those starting out with implementing email marketing into their e-commerce store.

---

Customer support is quite good and accommodating to shop owners needs from their service. I will update with a more detailed review once I have further implemented Rare.io into my store and email marketing. But so far so good. And it is very easy to create beautiful, professional looking e-mails in their editor (much nicer and easier than Mailchimp).

There are still some growing pains with this app. For example, you should not edit an e-mail you are drafting while having another instance of the editor window open in another window. Otherwise any new edits are lost despite clicking on "Save and Exit". However, Rare.io support has let me know that it is something they are working on. I look forward to new updates to this service.

More Than A Fig Leaf, LLC

I have been using this app for several weeks now and love it so far. This is the 4th email marketing app that I have tried and it is the best and most user friendly out of them all. The customer support is awesome! I have the free subscription and get so much from it. I recommend it to anyone who wants a simple to use platform.

Powder & Pine Outdoor Company

*Update - Rare eventually reached out to us and refunded in full.

We signed up for Rare after our trial ended. We signed up for the growth plan, but ended up going with another provider that we ended up liking better. We canceled our subscription but are continuing to be billed monthly for a service we are no longer using and have unsubscribed from. We have reach out to the company multiple ways but have not received a response from any of them. We will update this review if the matter is taken care of.

Painted Peace - the Art of Stephanie Burgess

We moved over from Mailchimp to Rare, and are very happy with their support. Though some things seem difficult to update, their team is readily available to answer any questions. They have made our move as seamless as can be. Would recommend giving Rare a chance to prove what they can do for you.

vouhoo

RARE Team do the best and always helpfully. I can reach them nearly everytime and for every question and problems, they have a solution. We are new here and can support rare with all our hearts... best

TBD Liquids

This app is so easy and convenient to use for sales, and other e-mails! We've been using it for a long time and never run into any issues. Customer service is super fast and very reliable and great at what they do. Can't wait for more updates!