Smart Email Marketing

Smart Email Marketing

by Coherent Path Inc.

Send smarter emails that make sales. Mailchimp replacement.

The Zigzag Stripe

We used Rare for a few months now. It was designed great and the ease of use was nice. They even have people helping us do our emails.

Then today, we sent out an email to all the people who haven't shopped with us in over a year. RARE decided to forgo the restrictions we put down with the email. That we had help with a RARE GUIDE. They looked over the email, eliminated all user mistakes. Then, the system sent out all the emails to all of our customers, high and low buyers. RARE caught it but not until it went out to nearly 400 customers. They received a 40% discount they shouldn’t have received. Who knows how much money we have lost?!?!

AND ALL WE GOT WAS A SORRY. I'd beware before doing business with them. We are going elsewhere for this service.

Redneck Nation

Well I had given this ap a 5 star review way back when but they have since revamped it and RUINED the ap all together! Now this is coming from some one who loved it and ranted and raved about it so you know it's a 100% honest and accurate review. The NEW version does not work and is horrible. I just scheduled a mailer to go out for 9:00pm Thursday with a deep deep black friday discount code of 30% to our almost 60,000 customers and they sent it out 11 hours early costing me money in revenue, meaning that I had not intended to give a 30% for 11 hours early. Plus it only sent half the emails so it FAILED all the way around. Anyone who runs or owns an Ecommerce store know TIMING IS everything on the internet and when things are posted or sent out from facebook posts to instagram there is a proven marketing formula and when you schedule something to mail out on a holiday or for a follow up sale timing is paramount to the success of the mailer or the campaign, For that this fails miserably. They have also ruined the interface and made it way to convoluted to work with not to mention lost some of the key functions that made it a great ap and tool for our store. This is no where near the same ap and I can no longer risk it not working and costing me money and not sending out to my customers I have zero confidence and am canceling it. Will let all know when I find a replacement ap, Which there are many out there. In closing DO NOT GET OR USE THIS AP for your business it no longer functions the way it is supposed to all the way around and will cost you money.

2 Next