Smart Email Marketing

Automate your email marketing to maximize your eCom revenue

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Azeredo Cosmetics LLC

We have been with Rare for 3 months and are very happy with the support they provide. We received excellent customer service.

Ocean Family Games™

I received excellent customer service using this app. I had a few problems and all were solved quickly and with ease.

One Messy Bun

Time spent using app Almost 4 years

We searched long and hard to find the best email/trigger marketing app for our website. We were so glad to find Rare.io! It has put our marketing efforts on auto-pilot. Customer service is exceptional. Platform is super simple to use. By far, the best app for email marketing on Shopify!

Malui Center

Location Brazil
Time spent using app Over 1 year

I have been using it for some time and I have enjoyed it a lot!
I recommend good support and very good email sending program!

Ryobi Press Parts

We have been a Shopify merchant for over 8 years. Our 3rd party app vendors are critical to our success. We have tested a number of email marketing apps and most have been average. We settled on the Rare IO Smart Email Marketing app and we have been extremely happy. Phil and the support team have been terrific to work with. When we were having some delivery issues, Phil set up a call with my team where we resolved the problem. We would definitely recommend these guys for a merchant looking for a fantastic marketing app.

Botanika Home

Good, is easy to use and create email marketing campaigns, also has abandoned carts which work well as well as welcome emails. Great app and good affordable rates.

KJ STYLE BOUTiQUE

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Good email marketing app and customer service is amazing, would definitely recommend using getting this app.

BeerShark

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

We switched to Rare when we started with our new agency, who suggested these guys. We originally used Mailchimp and we've been extremely happy with rare!

Everything TN

Time spent using app Over 2 years

I love these guys. I've been using them for at least 3 or so years now and they always crush with their customer service. I highly recommend using these guys if you're looking for a quality email service at a great price!

More Than A Fig Leaf, LLC

Time spent using app About 1 year

I have been using this app for several weeks now and love it so far. This is the 4th email marketing app that I have tried and it is the best and most user friendly out of them all. The customer support is awesome! I have the free subscription and get so much from it. I recommend it to anyone who wants a simple to use platform.