Smart Email Marketing

Automate your email marketing to maximize your eCom revenue

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Malui Center

I have been using it for some time and I have enjoyed it a lot!
I recommend good support and very good email sending program!

SLIM LIFE TEA®

We uninstalled this app yesterday. Reason: support for 3 weeks don't answer to our e-mails. Was the problem: with incorrect contacts list and charging for this not right contact list. Everybody knows that much of success depends on properly functioning third parts apps. Have chosen different app.

Ryobi Press Parts

We have been a Shopify merchant for over 8 years. Our 3rd party app vendors are critical to our success. We have tested a number of email marketing apps and most have been average. We settled on the Rare IO Smart Email Marketing app and we have been extremely happy. Phil and the support team have been terrific to work with. When we were having some delivery issues, Phil set up a call with my team where we resolved the problem. We would definitely recommend these guys for a merchant looking for a fantastic marketing app.

Botanika Home

Good, is easy to use and create email marketing campaigns, also has abandoned carts which work well as well as welcome emails. Great app and good affordable rates.

Gilliangladrag

Update Review Jan 2021 : Am on the verge of switching to another app for my emails. I’ve reduced my rating to 3 stars from my original glowing review below. For three reasons :
1) A couple of times now I’ve not been able to send out an important email due to Rare not working properly. I need to send one out today but can’t because of constant error messages.
2) slow customer support - as it’s Sunday I know my query won’t be answered today. So I’m going to lose out on sales today as I can’t send my newsletter and can’t get help. 3) I can’t use the app on my iPhone or iPad. Which is frustrating as I don’t always have my laptop with me. Such a shame as it’s got a lot of good stuff going for it!! But I’ve realised this is maybe why it’s cheaper than some others. At the end of the day though I need a reliable solution that isn’t going to cost me sales. Original review from Oct 2019 :
I would just like to say that I'm really impressed with all the help I've been given in setting things up. I've come over from Mailchimp, and have an email list of nearly 10K so for me going to Klaviyo (which everyone keeps going on about ad nauseum!) wasn't viable in terms of cost. Rare is very well priced and seems much better value for money for the amount of revenue that emails (currently) bring me in. Although I know a lot of my list is old and most likely defunct, as far as I can make out, Rare does everything I need it to. I've sent out my first campaign and Patrick has helped me set up my first automated abandoned cart email which I've never used before. It resulted in a sale which made my day frankly! :-)))
I'd never been offered any help from Mailchimp, so this feels like a much more personal service and it's really appreciated so far! :-)
In terms of creating an email to send - it was uber straightforward and behaved as I expected, with all the usuals. Our company isn't hugely 'salesy' so I'm aware that I don't want to bombarb people with too many emails, but at the same time, I want to make the most of my email marketing, and feel like it's been really lacking with Mailchimp. I'm hoping that Rare can help me take it to the next level without pissing off my customers ;-) So thanks again to Patrick - and I recommend!

KJ STYLE BOUTiQUE

Good email marketing app and customer service is amazing, would definitely recommend using getting this app.

byTie

Love the app and all its presets, very easy to navigate and send campaigns quickly. Only downside is it's not as mobile friendly as I would like. Hard to get the full screen view and touch certain buttons even on desktop mode, other than that it's very quick and easy.

Anime Print House

No support at all. After installation, you get notification that you account must be activated and contact support. we got a confirmation that our message received and they look into it, 4 days passed, nothing . sent a reminder to their previous email, nothing . Waste of time and uninstalling the app now

BeerShark

We switched to Rare when we started with our new agency, who suggested these guys. We originally used Mailchimp and we've been extremely happy with rare!

Everything TN

I love these guys. I've been using them for at least 3 or so years now and they always crush with their customer service. I highly recommend using these guys if you're looking for a quality email service at a great price!