Smart Email Marketing

Smart Email Marketing

by RareLogic Inc.

Send smarter emails that make sales. Mailchimp replacement.

Izadaptive Us

Working with Rare has been great. The service is excellent and so is the staff. Always willing to go above and beyond when requests are made. Its been a pleasure working with them. I feel we are in good hands with the Rare team.

Diane Kroe

As a MailChimp user for many years, I was finding it overwhelming to navigate all the options over and above a basic Newsletter. I find Rare to be an excellent alternative to simplify my email marketing. Phil is great and always available to answer questions in a timely manner. I would recommend this app to anyone who is too busy running their business to dedicate the time to learn and stay current on how to maximize their email marketing. Rare has definitely made my email marketing easier with a 79.14% open rate.

Ember Tech

The app has been straight forward and easy to use. Their support has always been able to get my questions answered. Thanks!

Slender Fender

A great email marketing app that delivers solid conversion rates. Cost is cheaper then other email apps that we tried. The customer service team, especially Phil and Kaleigh are fantastic and very knowledgable. I highly recommend Rare.

The Wedding Shop 2

Great app and great service for sending automated emails. Our customers love it!

Winnipegoutfitters

We chose this after being disappointed with others we were using with Shopify Plus. The platform integrates extremely well with Shopify and very simple and intuitive to create and maintain successful email campaign marketing. Customer service and support has been exemplary.

Android Discount Depot

Ive been using Rare for over 2 years now. Their delivery rates some of the best I've seen and I have bounced around from autoresponder to autoresponder. For the price you pay it's a steal and it will make you money.

Zen Life Products

I wanted to write a quick review about my experience with this service. Now I have been using mailchimp for a while now and did like their platform. But I found trying to integrate some of the things they offered was a little difficult and I am tech savvy to say the least. When I found rare not only did I get help from customer service right away they helped me set up my whole funnel. And their system breaks down you entire list. So it will show you all customers, abandon carts, returning customers and the ones who haven't bought in the past 6 months. Its a very good feature! I do highly recommend this email provider.

Talking Trump Doll

A++++ These guys are great!!! If you are looking for a 1 stop shop then I suggest that you call Phil over at Rare.io. He helped me every step of the way in the launch of a new product. Phil followed up with me to explain and go over the different metric's. My open rates are averaging 50% and the graphic design of the emails are spectacular. They are easy to get in contact with, email, chat, text, and phone. Excellent customer service and super reliable!!

Die Epic Buy Streetware

Pretty smart stuff. Can email on your behalf, AI, etc.. It should pay for itself with the right size list.