Smart Email Marketing

Smart Email Marketing

by Coherent Path Inc.

Send smarter emails that make sales. Mailchimp replacement.

Angrykittyonline

This company went back on there business word with us after agreeing to 39.99 a month and sticking with that price, after our list grew they came back to us and asked for a lot more money!

They seem to feel keeping there word means nothing anymore in business yet O Yes it DOES!

Don't tell a company lies, they lied to us. Your word in business means everything!

0 STARS!

Georgetown Comics Llc

Smart Email Marketing from Rare.io is simple, easy to use and has excellent support from their staff, The UI is fast, responsive and modern.

If you need some onboarding help they'll jump on the phone with you and there's even some built-in email copy for their automated campaigns to get you started and pointed in the right direction.

If you're still using MailChimp to manage your list, that's integrated too.

You'll need to sit down for an hour or two and customize the settings and templates but it's fairly easy even for the novice. All the customization is drag and drop with color codes and it's more intuitive than MailChimp and easier to use.

We highly recommend Smart Email Marketing from Rare.io

Ktm Twins

These guys are on it. The support is beyond top notch. Phil is super helpful and guided me through the whole setup. You won't be disappointed.

Izadaptive Us

Working with Rare has been great. The service is excellent and so is the staff. Always willing to go above and beyond when requests are made. Its been a pleasure working with them. I feel we are in good hands with the Rare team.

Diane Kroe

As a MailChimp user for many years, I was finding it overwhelming to navigate all the options over and above a basic Newsletter. I find Rare to be an excellent alternative to simplify my email marketing. Phil is great and always available to answer questions in a timely manner. I would recommend this app to anyone who is too busy running their business to dedicate the time to learn and stay current on how to maximize their email marketing. Rare has definitely made my email marketing easier with a 79.14% open rate.

Ember Tech

The app has been straight forward and easy to use. Their support has always been able to get my questions answered. Thanks!

Slender Fender

A great email marketing app that delivers solid conversion rates. Cost is cheaper then other email apps that we tried. The customer service team, especially Phil and Kaleigh are fantastic and very knowledgable. I highly recommend Rare.

The Wedding Shop 2

Great app and great service for sending automated emails. Our customers love it!

Winnipegoutfitters

We chose this after being disappointed with others we were using with Shopify Plus. The platform integrates extremely well with Shopify and very simple and intuitive to create and maintain successful email campaign marketing. Customer service and support has been exemplary.

Android Discount Depot

Ive been using Rare for over 2 years now. Their delivery rates some of the best I've seen and I have bounced around from autoresponder to autoresponder. For the price you pay it's a steal and it will make you money.