Smart Email Marketing

Smart Email Marketing

by Coherent Path Inc.

Send smarter emails that make sales. Mailchimp replacement.

Winnipegoutfitters

We chose this after being disappointed with others we were using with Shopify Plus. The platform integrates extremely well with Shopify and very simple and intuitive to create and maintain successful email campaign marketing. Customer service and support has been exemplary.

Android Discount Depot

Ive been using Rare for over 2 years now. Their delivery rates some of the best I've seen and I have bounced around from autoresponder to autoresponder. For the price you pay it's a steal and it will make you money.

Zen Life Products

I wanted to write a quick review about my experience with this service. Now I have been using mailchimp for a while now and did like their platform. But I found trying to integrate some of the things they offered was a little difficult and I am tech savvy to say the least. When I found rare not only did I get help from customer service right away they helped me set up my whole funnel. And their system breaks down you entire list. So it will show you all customers, abandon carts, returning customers and the ones who haven't bought in the past 6 months. Its a very good feature! I do highly recommend this email provider.

Talking Trump Doll

A++++ These guys are great!!! If you are looking for a 1 stop shop then I suggest that you call Phil over at Rare.io. He helped me every step of the way in the launch of a new product. Phil followed up with me to explain and go over the different metric's. My open rates are averaging 50% and the graphic design of the emails are spectacular. They are easy to get in contact with, email, chat, text, and phone. Excellent customer service and super reliable!!

Die Epic Buy Streetware

Pretty smart stuff. Can email on your behalf, AI, etc.. It should pay for itself with the right size list.

Cutcardstock

Great service for sending automated emails and also sending out weekly sale emails. This app is a great value. They have great customer service via chat. A shoutout to Phil, our rare account rep who has been great in helping us set up our automated emails.

Bloomnaturals Com

There's no business service that I'd recommend more than Rare. If you own any business that has a website or even if you didn't you need to at least try rare! They've got almost everything I've need, the prices are great, and I'm not joking when I say this but they have the best customer service I've ever experienced ever. Two things that I wish it had were a way to easily test the way emails render in different email clients and a junk mail scanner. Other than that it has everything I need to run my whole email marketing campaign.

Deuce Shopify

We are just getting started with Rare, and the support we have received to get set up has been 1st class!

The set up is very easy and the analytics we are starting to receive on our campaigns are giving us insights on how to be more successful on our next campaigns. Very easy to segment campaigns and set up automations!

Picknjoy 3

I havn't really started yet applying my email marketing strategy, but I got to say that whenever i wanted to do something I got top class support!!

Bikini Luxe Swim

Rare is the service you should be using if you want to build and maintain a successful email list!

Not only is their customer service second to none but their prices are amazing as well. They are constantly coming up with new features and the one on one customer service is completely unbeatable.

When they switched over to their new platform there were some hiccups but those have all been fixed now.

The founders often answer emails late into the night they work almost 24/7 it is something that you rarely find these days.

I cannot say enough good things about this company!

Candice Galek