Smart Email Marketing

Smart Email Marketing

by RareLogic Inc.

Send smarter emails that make sales. Mailchimp replacement.

Cutcardstock

Great service for sending automated emails and also sending out weekly sale emails. This app is a great value. They have great customer service via chat. A shoutout to Phil, our rare account rep who has been great in helping us set up our automated emails.

Bloomnaturals Com

There's no business service that I'd recommend more than Rare. If you own any business that has a website or even if you didn't you need to at least try rare! They've got almost everything I've need, the prices are great, and I'm not joking when I say this but they have the best customer service I've ever experienced ever. Two things that I wish it had were a way to easily test the way emails render in different email clients and a junk mail scanner. Other than that it has everything I need to run my whole email marketing campaign.

Deuce Shopify

We are just getting started with Rare, and the support we have received to get set up has been 1st class!

The set up is very easy and the analytics we are starting to receive on our campaigns are giving us insights on how to be more successful on our next campaigns. Very easy to segment campaigns and set up automations!

Picknjoy 3

I havn't really started yet applying my email marketing strategy, but I got to say that whenever i wanted to do something I got top class support!!

Bikini Luxe Swim

Rare is the service you should be using if you want to build and maintain a successful email list!

Not only is their customer service second to none but their prices are amazing as well. They are constantly coming up with new features and the one on one customer service is completely unbeatable.

When they switched over to their new platform there were some hiccups but those have all been fixed now.

The founders often answer emails late into the night they work almost 24/7 it is something that you rarely find these days.

I cannot say enough good things about this company!

Candice Galek
Founder & CEO

Happiestbaby

Rare's client services can't be beat. I had a fantastic experience working with Liz in particular, a product specialist. Whenever I had a question, she responded promptly. Whenever I had a challenge, she solved it for me, or thoughtfully directed me to workable options. She gave our account highly personalized attention and was a pleasure to work with!

Life Equals

We gave Rare a chance after being disappointed with Mailchimps customer service. Rare has been a great change with a very user friendly dashboard, template setup and their customer service is unbeatable.

Their have been a few minor hiccups, but they always respond promptly and with a fix. We're looking forward to being long-term customers.

Queer Warriors

Avoid this app at all cost. They changed interfaces and completely stopped sending my emails (even though the dashboard "claims" they were sent), and even cut my access to my store 4 times because they had to "fix" a few things without any notifications.

If your store is brand new maybe this is a good option for you.. but if you got some experience until your belt be prepared for hiccups.

NOTE: This used to be a 5-star app until they decided to "update" their app to a cheaper interface. I stayed with them for 8 months while they tried to "fix" my account. They ended up deleting all my templates and even emails. I lost thousands of emails subscribers and money with them. Buyer Beware..

Izadaptive

We have experienced far too many issues with this app since they requested that we update to their version 2. We have has scheduled emails that were never sent, emails with broken links, failed to send email, sender information changed and mailouts that became stuck and was re-issued (meaning our customers received the same email twice). We have been very disappointed in this app to say the least. Although there support is very helpful they are very delayed with responses and offer very little information of why they experienced an issue. We have also found that the support staff fail to take responsibility for their system issues, which, is quite frustrating.

Olive Yew

I've sent around 4 emails with this app. Each with a different bug. One sent out with no image. Another sent out only visible on mobile (and I didn't select that option). Another failed to schedule correctly.

Today, on this beautiful Saturday I am fighting to get my eblast out by noon. My images won't show and I'm scared to hit send because I've looked like a fool to all of my customers 4 times already. Oh, and since test emails go straight to spam, I have little doubt that my customer ones do as well.

I'm going back to constant contact. My open and click rates were over twice that of rare.io, and far less headache. I can't believe I blew Black Friday weekend sales on this app.