Smart Email Marketing

Smart Email Marketing

by Coherent Path Inc.

Send smarter emails that make sales. Mailchimp replacement.

Bikini Luxe Swim

Rare is the service you should be using if you want to build and maintain a successful email list!

Not only is their customer service second to none but their prices are amazing as well. They are constantly coming up with new features and the one on one customer service is completely unbeatable.

When they switched over to their new platform there were some hiccups but those have all been fixed now.

The founders often answer emails late into the night they work almost 24/7 it is something that you rarely find these days.

I cannot say enough good things about this company!

Candice Galek
Founder & CEO

Happiestbaby

Rare's client services can't be beat. I had a fantastic experience working with Liz in particular, a product specialist. Whenever I had a question, she responded promptly. Whenever I had a challenge, she solved it for me, or thoughtfully directed me to workable options. She gave our account highly personalized attention and was a pleasure to work with!

Life Equals

We gave Rare a chance after being disappointed with Mailchimps customer service. Rare has been a great change with a very user friendly dashboard, template setup and their customer service is unbeatable.

Their have been a few minor hiccups, but they always respond promptly and with a fix. We're looking forward to being long-term customers.

Queer Warriors

Avoid this app at all cost. They changed interfaces and completely stopped sending my emails (even though the dashboard "claims" they were sent), and even cut my access to my store 4 times because they had to "fix" a few things without any notifications.

If your store is brand new maybe this is a good option for you.. but if you got some experience until your belt be prepared for hiccups.

NOTE: This used to be a 5-star app until they decided to "update" their app to a cheaper interface. I stayed with them for 8 months while they tried to "fix" my account. They ended up deleting all my templates and even emails. I lost thousands of emails subscribers and money with them. Buyer Beware..

Izadaptive

We have experienced far too many issues with this app since they requested that we update to their version 2. We have has scheduled emails that were never sent, emails with broken links, failed to send email, sender information changed and mailouts that became stuck and was re-issued (meaning our customers received the same email twice). We have been very disappointed in this app to say the least. Although there support is very helpful they are very delayed with responses and offer very little information of why they experienced an issue. We have also found that the support staff fail to take responsibility for their system issues, which, is quite frustrating.

Olive Yew

I've sent around 4 emails with this app. Each with a different bug. One sent out with no image. Another sent out only visible on mobile (and I didn't select that option). Another failed to schedule correctly.

Today, on this beautiful Saturday I am fighting to get my eblast out by noon. My images won't show and I'm scared to hit send because I've looked like a fool to all of my customers 4 times already. Oh, and since test emails go straight to spam, I have little doubt that my customer ones do as well.

I'm going back to constant contact. My open and click rates were over twice that of rare.io, and far less headache. I can't believe I blew Black Friday weekend sales on this app.

Thecoolshit

Great app. Totally pays for itself. Easy to use. The gratification is instant, you can actually see the results in $ signs from the dashboard.

I use it for automatic emails like abandon cart and to follow up on sales. I also use it for all my campaigns. Mailchimp is good, but Rare is a more obvious choice for ecommerce.

Great support too.

(I'm on the 39$ a month plan)

Spivostick

Rare has honestly saved us such a tremendous amount of time. We used to use Mailchimp, where managing contacts was extremely difficult and time consuming. As such, we didn't previously use email as a sales channel. Rare integrates seamlessly with our Shopify contact list and email subscribers, which allows us to send newsletters and mailouts in a fraction of the time it previously took. Better yet, we've actually generated over $1,000 from these mailouts and we've only been using the app for a little over a month.

If your looking for an intuitive app to easily send emails to customer, look no further! I would highly, highly recommend this app to any Shopify store owner.

EDIT: Oh yeah, their customer service is AMAZING. Liz has been extremely helpful (and super fast) for setting up campaigns and answering our questions.

Ridersdeluxe

After reading a lot of the reviews below we felt confident that Rare were the way to go but simple things like the automated order follow up mail outs didn't work.

Reporting were terrible and simple things like a clickmap for your campaing and mailouts wasn't available.

So 1-star review for the app and 4 star review for the support. Dylan at the support were very friendly and responded very fast. But unfortunately the app were to immature.

Regards
Mikael
www.ridersdeluxe.dk

Rescuetheelephants

I logged in to my dashboard, only to see that the interface had changed. A lot. Naturally I had some questions, so i hit up support. Within less than 5 minutes, Liz answered all my questions and helped me get back on track with creating a new campaign.
Needless to say - Rare's support is outstanding. I couldn't be happier.
Thanks!