Smart Email Marketing

Smart Email Marketing

by Coherent Path Inc.

Send smarter emails that make sales. Mailchimp replacement.

Real Focus Goods

Still new to the platform, but so far so good, they reply to emails fast for customer support... Add to cart follow up upgrades are said to be coming soon also... Pretty sweet...

Vinyl Record Art Nz

Great app with excellent support. Interface is great for fast easy template creation.
If your looking at maximising the potential of your customer list Rare is a great choice

Breakout Gear

Love this app! Support has been great and have made enough to cover any cost for over 6 months with just a SINGLE email. I recommend this to anyone who is serious about growing your business and building a brand!

Pillowspring

Love the app, and the support was fantastic. Dylan, our rep is always able to help answer our questions. It takes some learning and skill to navigate, but that is simply covered in an hour or two. can't wait to grow and design with these guys!

Humanizing The Badge

Excellent app and even better customer service.

Sacred Acoustics

I have been very pleased with the capabilities of this app. It is so helpful to have customers and prospects in one place with no more need for a third party mailing system such as Mail Chimp or Aweber which required so much manual work to properly communicate with Shopify. Easy to use interface, great stats at my fingertips and excellent support staff - very responsive and thorough.

Snail Vinyls

I have to honestly say Rare is by far the BEST email marketing service I have ever tried. The emails are absolutely flawless; the builder is versatile and clean - I had no trouble editing or changing templates.

The customer email group builder - wow, just wow. I can't believe I was lucky enough to find this app and try it out. A must have for all eCommerce sites!!

Shopyoga Com

One of the more intelligent mailing apps out there.

Mag Commander

Powerful app, and the best and most timely support we have experienced for any app that Shopify offers. We were able to generate significant sales in a short period of time. Highly recommended.

Justforthezen

BEST app out there! Compared it to Klaviyo and this is a better ROI period. Simple to use, fast to implement AND you get incredible FREE consulting from the founders to QUICK START you into more sales.

Within 1 day it's installed, customer behaviour follow up emails in place...and it saved me SO much time after trying to figure out Mailchimp and it's issues with syncing...

You'd be crazy not to get this...the fortune is in the follow up and Rare.IO makes it doable for a newbie to advanced!