Smart Email Marketing

Smart Email Marketing

by Coherent Path Inc.

Send smarter emails that make sales. Mailchimp replacement.

Pillowspring

Love the app, and the support was fantastic. Dylan, our rep is always able to help answer our questions. It takes some learning and skill to navigate, but that is simply covered in an hour or two. can't wait to grow and design with these guys!

Humanizing The Badge

Excellent app and even better customer service.

Sacred Acoustics

I have been very pleased with the capabilities of this app. It is so helpful to have customers and prospects in one place with no more need for a third party mailing system such as Mail Chimp or Aweber which required so much manual work to properly communicate with Shopify. Easy to use interface, great stats at my fingertips and excellent support staff - very responsive and thorough.

Snail Vinyls

I have to honestly say Rare is by far the BEST email marketing service I have ever tried. The emails are absolutely flawless; the builder is versatile and clean - I had no trouble editing or changing templates.

The customer email group builder - wow, just wow. I can't believe I was lucky enough to find this app and try it out. A must have for all eCommerce sites!!

Shopyoga Com

One of the more intelligent mailing apps out there.

Mag Commander

Powerful app, and the best and most timely support we have experienced for any app that Shopify offers. We were able to generate significant sales in a short period of time. Highly recommended.

Justforthezen

BEST app out there! Compared it to Klaviyo and this is a better ROI period. Simple to use, fast to implement AND you get incredible FREE consulting from the founders to QUICK START you into more sales.

Within 1 day it's installed, customer behaviour follow up emails in place...and it saved me SO much time after trying to figure out Mailchimp and it's issues with syncing...

You'd be crazy not to get this...the fortune is in the follow up and Rare.IO makes it doable for a newbie to advanced!

Cats Like Us

Well priced, brilliant app. Great service has helped with an issues we had. Going to stick with this one for a while.

Coolwodgear

Really loving this app. I've compared it against Klaviyo and Mailchimp and its a no brainer. Very cost effective. Provides automated and relevant product recommendations. Gives me access to reports that Shopify alone does not like when on average my customers place their second and third orders so I know when to send my automated followups.

Retrosupply Co

Very rarely write reviews but I have to say, so far these guys are great. I've tried email software like this before and it typically ends up having some sort of fatal flaw that causes me to stop using it.

This product has been an exception. Dylan, one of the designers, helped me build my email, add coupon codes and generally answered my never-ending stream of questions.

Like I said, just started using this today. But I can tell you that the support is crazy good, the software seems solid and there's zero risk because it's a free trial.