Smart Email Marketing

Smart Email Marketing

by Coherent Path Inc.

Send smarter emails that make sales. Mailchimp replacement.

William Painter 2

Holy Rare! This is hands down the best email program we have ever used. We have tried several programs before (Klaviyo being the latest) and we are seeing huge jumps in not only our open rate, but our conversions as well within in days of using Rare. I was lucky enough to meet Taylor from Rare at an event held by our website firm BVAccel in San Diego, I could tell immediately that the team at Rare would be the ones to take us to the next level. The interface is easy and intuitive, and both Taylor and Dylan could not be more helpful when (if any) questions did arise. Within one week of switching from Klaviyo to Rare we saw a jump from a 15-20% open rate to a 45-50% open rate, not mention the sales that came from that kind of jump. We cannot wait to dig deeper into what Rare really can do for us, it is really exciting to see what the future of email marketing will be with Rare leading the way.

Charms Of Ireland

Rare is truely awesome. You can add significant revenue with this wonderful App. The team are extremely fast and helpful if you have an queries. Big shout out to Phil! Thank you!

Real Focus Goods

Still new to the platform, but so far so good, they reply to emails fast for customer support... Add to cart follow up upgrades are said to be coming soon also... Pretty sweet...

Vinyl Record Art Nz

Great app with excellent support. Interface is great for fast easy template creation.
If your looking at maximising the potential of your customer list Rare is a great choice

Breakout Gear

Love this app! Support has been great and have made enough to cover any cost for over 6 months with just a SINGLE email. I recommend this to anyone who is serious about growing your business and building a brand!

Pillowspring

Love the app, and the support was fantastic. Dylan, our rep is always able to help answer our questions. It takes some learning and skill to navigate, but that is simply covered in an hour or two. can't wait to grow and design with these guys!

Humanizing The Badge

Excellent app and even better customer service.

Sacred Acoustics

I have been very pleased with the capabilities of this app. It is so helpful to have customers and prospects in one place with no more need for a third party mailing system such as Mail Chimp or Aweber which required so much manual work to properly communicate with Shopify. Easy to use interface, great stats at my fingertips and excellent support staff - very responsive and thorough.

Snail Vinyls

I have to honestly say Rare is by far the BEST email marketing service I have ever tried. The emails are absolutely flawless; the builder is versatile and clean - I had no trouble editing or changing templates.

The customer email group builder - wow, just wow. I can't believe I was lucky enough to find this app and try it out. A must have for all eCommerce sites!!

Shopyoga Com

One of the more intelligent mailing apps out there.