Smart Email Marketing

Smart Email Marketing

by Coherent Path Inc.

Send smarter emails that make sales. Mailchimp replacement.

Pet Crates Direct

The Rare Logic support team is amazing! Jess went above and beyond when she saw some simple improvements could make a world of difference. She proactively offered her advice and I am now much more confident in my new design.

Magazinemama

Jess at Rare has gone above and beyond to help me get on board with explaining the software and all the features. I sent my first evented e-mail last night and received my first order from it within 24 hours. I'm very appreciative of the team at Rare and highly recommend this app!

Isaora

Rare.io is an absolutely fantastic service. The GUI for designing the e-mail campaigns is reason alone enough to switch, but combined with the segmenting and filtering for mailouts, plus optimized delivery time for each recipient, rare.io proves a serious threat to the standard newsletter incumbents.

Asterelliott

Favorite app! Excellent support. Highly recommend

Shopadan

I have been a marketer for a number of years and I have used every Email marketing Autoresponder there is - Rare.io is beyond anything I have ever encountered or could ever imagine, this kind of cutting edge email marketing should be illegal!

Hands down probably my favourite Shopify app!

Love Warrior

Great app and easy to use. The support is also great, they even helped me build my first template....

Handband Pro

I had installed and uninstalled Rare previously on 2 occasions and never did anything with it. I figured I had all I needed with MailChimp, but after several months, I realized my one size fits all emails weren't as productive as they needed to be. When MailChimp doubled my monthly bill without offering additional value, I knew I had to do things differently. Jess has been wonderful getting things transferred over for me, and I'm pretty sure she went above and beyond when she took my MailChimp emails and created templates for me in Rare. She made switching over seamless. The back-end reports are amazing, and the unsubscribes are insignificant compared to what I experienced with one size fits all emails. I thought I had only two options for newsletter sign ups on my Shopify store; MailChimp, since Shopify specifically names it, or the built-in one from Shopify. However, putting Rare's URL in does the trick and now I can use Rare directly for all of my sign ups and email marketing. I couldn't be happier! A BIG THANK YOU TO JESS for not giving up on me and for being so helpful!

Ragingmammoth

We just switched over to rare a short while ago, and I could not be more stoked with the results! It has honestly been one of the most transforming moves for our business. Before we were sending emails in a one size fits all manner, but rare has allowed us to make a custom experience for all of our customers. We are already seeing a major change in our customer's behaviors on our site and can't wait to start seeing more customers reactivated from rare. I could not be happier with the customer service rare has provided us with and any question I had getting setup and making the transfer from our old email software was answered quickly and very nicely. Thank you, Jess! I would recommend rare to any Shopify store owner, whether small or large, it has been a game changer!

Primitivestar

This is app is all encompassing! The statistics that are available are amazing when you use it with the evented mail outs. The email templates are very flexible and easy to manipulate. The support is outstanding and Jess has been super great to work with. I know I have only begun to understand and utilize all that this app has to offer! I would definitely recommend it to anyone.

I just want to add that it was a bit confusing when they did their updates. However, EVERY time that I had a question or needed assistance, they were right there for me taking care of my questions and walking me through until I understood. Excellent customer service!!

Mezuzah

I'm very happy with this app. It's much more powerful than solutions like MailChimp. It's fully integrated with your store and allows you to target emails according to a whole bunch of factors. After working with it for a couple of days, I have actually canceled my MailChimp account which was costing be about double per month what this app costs! The only feature I would like to see added is the ability to add a merge field linking to the last ordered products, maybe even with a picture. This would make it a perfect solution for sending review reminder emails as well.