Smart Email Marketing

Smart Email Marketing

by Coherent Path Inc.

Send smarter emails that make sales. Mailchimp replacement.

Mag Commander

Powerful app, and the best and most timely support we have experienced for any app that Shopify offers. We were able to generate significant sales in a short period of time. Highly recommended.

Justforthezen

BEST app out there! Compared it to Klaviyo and this is a better ROI period. Simple to use, fast to implement AND you get incredible FREE consulting from the founders to QUICK START you into more sales.

Within 1 day it's installed, customer behaviour follow up emails in place...and it saved me SO much time after trying to figure out Mailchimp and it's issues with syncing...

You'd be crazy not to get this...the fortune is in the follow up and Rare.IO makes it doable for a newbie to advanced!

Cats Like Us

Well priced, brilliant app. Great service has helped with an issues we had. Going to stick with this one for a while.

Coolwodgear

Really loving this app. I've compared it against Klaviyo and Mailchimp and its a no brainer. Very cost effective. Provides automated and relevant product recommendations. Gives me access to reports that Shopify alone does not like when on average my customers place their second and third orders so I know when to send my automated followups.

Retrosupply Co

Very rarely write reviews but I have to say, so far these guys are great. I've tried email software like this before and it typically ends up having some sort of fatal flaw that causes me to stop using it.

This product has been an exception. Dylan, one of the designers, helped me build my email, add coupon codes and generally answered my never-ending stream of questions.

Like I said, just started using this today. But I can tell you that the support is crazy good, the software seems solid and there's zero risk because it's a free trial.

Geeks Depot

Only recently being using Rare.io but boy, I see the power in it's functionality and am looking forward to maximizing it's potential. Not only that, customer support is top notch, i had a free introduction call with Jess and she guided me through the dashboard. Highly recommend this app!

Pythair

I added Rare to my site about a month ago and I must say the customer service has been beyond amazing! Jessica has worked with me very closely to help me learn all the ways Rare can help my business drive sales.

I am now 100% using rare for my email marketing campaigns and so far it is living up to its expectations. I recommended it to all e-commerce sites that are looking to increase their email marketing conversion rate.

Welfmshop

If there was a way to give a 10+++, I would.

Email marketing has always been a headache in ecommerce for me, but with the algorithms Rare offers it makes email marketing so efficient and pleasurable. They also have the most beautiful and modern templates to work with.

They are a fantastic team to work with, and Jess has been invaluable in showing me some "ninja" tip and tricks.

I wouldn't go with anyone else.

If you don't have Rare for email marketing you are missing out. Get it today while it's free, because one never know how long something THIS GOOD will be free.

Soymacho

It really is one of the best apps that I have used, really easy to use and it provides a lot of info about your prospects and customers that you wouldn't imagine. That's what I call a useful app

Pur Gum

We are looking for another option ASAP! We have been with Rare for 1 years.... 1 years of constant errors. We have been far too patient and forgiving. The V2 was launched pre-maturely. It is worse then V1, which defeats the whole point. Even V1 did not target everyone in our lists ( rare admitted that it was their error ) and yet never refunded us the monthly fee we were paying for a product that didn't work. This error resulted in us losing a large amount of potential revenue. All our newsletters are now going into customer's junk mail. We have been trying to reach out to resolve this and .... nothing. They have told us this is something they are trying to resolve with Google, yet mailers with MailChimp do not have this issue. Sorry Rare, this relationship is now become you taking our money and in return telling us all the reasons your product doesn't work. What a strange thing to pay for.