Smart Email Marketing

Smart Email Marketing

by Coherent Path Inc.

Send smarter emails that make sales. Mailchimp replacement.

Pur Gum

We are looking for another option ASAP! We have been with Rare for 1 years.... 1 years of constant errors. We have been far too patient and forgiving. The V2 was launched pre-maturely. It is worse then V1, which defeats the whole point. Even V1 did not target everyone in our lists ( rare admitted that it was their error ) and yet never refunded us the monthly fee we were paying for a product that didn't work. This error resulted in us losing a large amount of potential revenue. All our newsletters are now going into customer's junk mail. We have been trying to reach out to resolve this and .... nothing. They have told us this is something they are trying to resolve with Google, yet mailers with MailChimp do not have this issue. Sorry Rare, this relationship is now become you taking our money and in return telling us all the reasons your product doesn't work. What a strange thing to pay for.

Amandamay

We used to use MailChimp and are beyond impressed with Rare. The customer service is beyond 5 stars. The customization for each mail out has improved our sales in less than a month.

Boomerangs Com

Getting customers to come back to us is very important here at Boomerangs.com and Predictive Email Marketing helps us do that in a service oriented, value added way. We absolutely love the product and the support. Thanks!

Pet Crates Direct

The Rare Logic support team is amazing! Jess went above and beyond when she saw some simple improvements could make a world of difference. She proactively offered her advice and I am now much more confident in my new design.

Magazinemama

Jess at Rare has gone above and beyond to help me get on board with explaining the software and all the features. I sent my first evented e-mail last night and received my first order from it within 24 hours. I'm very appreciative of the team at Rare and highly recommend this app!

Isaora

Rare.io is an absolutely fantastic service. The GUI for designing the e-mail campaigns is reason alone enough to switch, but combined with the segmenting and filtering for mailouts, plus optimized delivery time for each recipient, rare.io proves a serious threat to the standard newsletter incumbents.

Asterelliott

Favorite app! Excellent support. Highly recommend

Shopadan

I have been a marketer for a number of years and I have used every Email marketing Autoresponder there is - Rare.io is beyond anything I have ever encountered or could ever imagine, this kind of cutting edge email marketing should be illegal!

Hands down probably my favourite Shopify app!

Love Warrior

Great app and easy to use. The support is also great, they even helped me build my first template....

Handband Pro

I had installed and uninstalled Rare previously on 2 occasions and never did anything with it. I figured I had all I needed with MailChimp, but after several months, I realized my one size fits all emails weren't as productive as they needed to be. When MailChimp doubled my monthly bill without offering additional value, I knew I had to do things differently. Jess has been wonderful getting things transferred over for me, and I'm pretty sure she went above and beyond when she took my MailChimp emails and created templates for me in Rare. She made switching over seamless. The back-end reports are amazing, and the unsubscribes are insignificant compared to what I experienced with one size fits all emails. I thought I had only two options for newsletter sign ups on my Shopify store; MailChimp, since Shopify specifically names it, or the built-in one from Shopify. However, putting Rare's URL in does the trick and now I can use Rare directly for all of my sign ups and email marketing. I couldn't be happier! A BIG THANK YOU TO JESS for not giving up on me and for being so helpful!