Smart Email Marketing

Smart Email Marketing | Reviews

by Coherent Path Inc.

Automate your email marketing to maximize your eCom revenue

Reborn Kings

This app stole $2,145 from me. I've used and tested many different email marketing platforms but Smart Email Marketing has, by far, been the WORST. I stop using this app because the platform is a little too antiquated for my likings. So when I was asked to accept a new payment rate because my subscription list was growing, I opted out. Because I didn't accept the new rate they disabled my account but continued to charge me $195 for 11 months without notifying me. They decided to be misleading and only cataloged that I made my last payment in September 2020. When I reached out to customer service they put the blame on me saying, I should have noticed these charges and they would not be refunding me for the 11 month that I was charged for a disabled account. If you're thinking about using this app, I would suggest you look elsewhere.

RED SUPPS

It was great when we started using it. Recently is a nightmare. Issues on top of issues. If one get resolved, there is another one to solve.
Very poor customer service. You basically get ignored every single time and just waiting for things to get better. Sad.

Jennifer Grace Hill

I just started using this app and the support has been amazing. Really appreciate the walk through and answering my questions.
However I seem to hit road blocks every step of the way. I have created a welcome letter that should be launching today and am still having issues. Error messages every time I enable. I did have customer support at one point to help but they went MIA shortly after. I have given up. This is the worst app out there. So may things going wrong and not working properly. So I spent almost a full week trying to send a newsletter out and never was able to because of the issues

Eleven cart

Drawbacks

1 For abondened cart email you have to wait min for an hour to send our first email
2 And after set up your emails all emails goes to spam folder then what's the point of email marketing
3 After telling all this they're now not replied to my email

Late Blooming Watercolors

Account needed activation and it took a very long time to hear back from customer service. Documentation doesn't appear to exist (links go to 404 webpages). Very clunky UI for building emails or editing provided templates.

HGH Bangkok

After installation, it is impossible to use
you need to contact support for manual activation

support service responds very poorly

delete after 5 days of waiting for a response from support

SLIM LIFE TEA®

We uninstalled this app yesterday. Reason: support for 3 weeks don't answer to our e-mails. Was the problem: with incorrect contacts list and charging for this not right contact list. Everybody knows that much of success depends on properly functioning third parts apps. Have chosen different app.

Anime Print House

No support at all. After installation, you get notification that you account must be activated and contact support. we got a confirmation that our message received and they look into it, 4 days passed, nothing . sent a reminder to their previous email, nothing . Waste of time and uninstalling the app now

Equestrian Co.

Waste of time - I've encountered quite a lot of bugs, buttons are not fully clickable, the data is no syncing with store, no currency symbols in abandoned cart blocks, data import isn't working well. Limited drag and drop template options. Nobody is there to answer questions during their work hours (they specify their work hours, but nobody is simply there). It has been over a week and I haven't received a response to my 2 emails / live chat attempts.

Bella Vérité

Businesses BEWARE! I have been with Rare.io for about two years and decided I don't have a choice but to move over to Mailchimp or another email service provider. We have had one problem after the next. Most recently, I have sent Rare.io over 5 messages regarding a billing issue and it has been over 2 weeks and I have yet to receive a response. Also, several months ago, they over charged us by $315+ dollars and it was a nightmare to recoup the over charges. They would not refund me in a lump sum, so it took from Sept 2018 - Jan 2019 to recoup those funds. As a paying customer, a company should at least respond within a 48-72 hour time period. This is completely unacceptable. I DO NOT recommend using Rare and would recommend a more reputable company that will respond to customer inquires. I now have to endure the headache of transferring everything over to a new provider. Which also means re-building each template to fit into the new providers sizing guidelines.

Previous 1