Smart Email Marketing

Smart Email Marketing

by RareLogic Inc.

Send smarter emails that make sales. Mailchimp replacement.

Powder & Pine Outdoor Company

We signed up for Rare after our trial ended. We signed up for the growth plan, but ended up going with another provider that we ended up liking better. We canceled our subscription but are continuing to be billed monthly for a service we are no longer using and have unsubscribed from. We have reach out to the company multiple ways but have not received a response from any of them. We will update this review if the matter is taken care of.

Equestrian Co.

Waste of time - I've encountered quite a lot of bugs, buttons are not fully clickable, the data is no syncing with store, no currency symbols in abandoned cart blocks, data import isn't working well. Limited drag and drop template options. Nobody is there to answer questions during their work hours (they specify their work hours, but nobody is simply there). It has been over a week and I haven't received a response to my 2 emails / live chat attempts.

Bella Vérité

Businesses BEWARE! I have been with Rare.io for about two years and decided I don't have a choice but to move over to Mailchimp or another email service provider. We have had one problem after the next. Most recently, I have sent Rare.io over 5 messages regarding a billing issue and it has been over 2 weeks and I have yet to receive a response. Also, several months ago, they over charged us by $315+ dollars and it was a nightmare to recoup the over charges. They would not refund me in a lump sum, so it took from Sept 2018 - Jan 2019 to recoup those funds. As a paying customer, a company should at least respond within a 48-72 hour time period. This is completely unacceptable. I DO NOT recommend using Rare and would recommend a more reputable company that will respond to customer inquires. I now have to endure the headache of transferring everything over to a new provider. Which also means re-building each template to fit into the new providers sizing guidelines.

African Music Buy

I will update my feedback as soon as possible..

Angrykittyonline

This company went back on there business word with us after agreeing to 39.99 a month and sticking with that price, after our list grew they came back to us and asked for a lot more money!

They seem to feel keeping there word means nothing anymore in business yet O Yes it DOES!

Don't tell a company lies, they lied to us. Your word in business means everything!

0 STARS!

Queer Warriors

Avoid this app at all cost. They changed interfaces and completely stopped sending my emails (even though the dashboard "claims" they were sent), and even cut my access to my store 4 times because they had to "fix" a few things without any notifications.

If your store is brand new maybe this is a good option for you.. but if you got some experience until your belt be prepared for hiccups.

NOTE: This used to be a 5-star app until they decided to "update" their app to a cheaper interface. I stayed with them for 8 months while they tried to "fix" my account. They ended up deleting all my templates and even emails. I lost thousands of emails subscribers and money with them. Buyer Beware..

Olive Yew

I've sent around 4 emails with this app. Each with a different bug. One sent out with no image. Another sent out only visible on mobile (and I didn't select that option). Another failed to schedule correctly.

Today, on this beautiful Saturday I am fighting to get my eblast out by noon. My images won't show and I'm scared to hit send because I've looked like a fool to all of my customers 4 times already. Oh, and since test emails go straight to spam, I have little doubt that my customer ones do as well.

I'm going back to constant contact. My open and click rates were over twice that of rare.io, and far less headache. I can't believe I blew Black Friday weekend sales on this app.

Ridersdeluxe

After reading a lot of the reviews below we felt confident that Rare were the way to go but simple things like the automated order follow up mail outs didn't work.

Reporting were terrible and simple things like a clickmap for your campaing and mailouts wasn't available.

So 1-star review for the app and 4 star review for the support. Dylan at the support were very friendly and responded very fast. But unfortunately the app were to immature.

Regards
Mikael
www.ridersdeluxe.dk

Pur Gum

We are looking for another option ASAP! We have been with Rare for 1 years.... 1 years of constant errors. We have been far too patient and forgiving. The V2 was launched pre-maturely. It is worse then V1, which defeats the whole point. Even V1 did not target everyone in our lists ( rare admitted that it was their error ) and yet never refunded us the monthly fee we were paying for a product that didn't work. This error resulted in us losing a large amount of potential revenue. All our newsletters are now going into customer's junk mail. We have been trying to reach out to resolve this and .... nothing. They have told us this is something they are trying to resolve with Google, yet mailers with MailChimp do not have this issue. Sorry Rare, this relationship is now become you taking our money and in return telling us all the reasons your product doesn't work. What a strange thing to pay for.

The Zigzag Stripe

We used Rare for a few months now. It was designed great and the ease of use was nice. They even have people helping us do our emails.

Then today, we sent out an email to all the people who haven't shopped with us in over a year. RARE decided to forgo the restrictions we put down with the email. That we had help with a RARE GUIDE. They looked over the email, eliminated all user mistakes. Then, the system sent out all the emails to all of our customers, high and low buyers. RARE caught it but not until it went out to nearly 400 customers. They received a 40% discount they shouldn’t have received. Who knows how much money we have lost?!?!

AND ALL WE GOT WAS A SORRY. I'd beware before doing business with them. We are going elsewhere for this service.

Previous 1