Smart Email Marketing

Smart Email Marketing

by RareLogic Inc.

Increase your sales with smart & personalized email marketing

African Music Buy

I will update my feedback as soon as possible..

Angrykittyonline

This company went back on there business word with us after agreeing to 39.99 a month and sticking with that price, after our list grew they came back to us and asked for a lot more money!

They seem to feel keeping there word means nothing anymore in business yet O Yes it DOES!

Don't tell a company lies, they lied to us. Your word in business means everything!

0 STARS!

Queer Warriors

Avoid this app at all cost. They changed interfaces and completely stopped sending my emails (even though the dashboard "claims" they were sent), and even cut my access to my store 4 times because they had to "fix" a few things without any notifications.

If your store is brand new maybe this is a good option for you.. but if you got some experience until your belt be prepared for hiccups.

NOTE: This used to be a 5-star app until they decided to "update" their app to a cheaper interface. I stayed with them for 8 months while they tried to "fix" my account. They ended up deleting all my templates and even emails. I lost thousands of emails subscribers and money with them. Buyer Beware..

Olive Yew

I've sent around 4 emails with this app. Each with a different bug. One sent out with no image. Another sent out only visible on mobile (and I didn't select that option). Another failed to schedule correctly.

Today, on this beautiful Saturday I am fighting to get my eblast out by noon. My images won't show and I'm scared to hit send because I've looked like a fool to all of my customers 4 times already. Oh, and since test emails go straight to spam, I have little doubt that my customer ones do as well.

I'm going back to constant contact. My open and click rates were over twice that of rare.io, and far less headache. I can't believe I blew Black Friday weekend sales on this app.

Ridersdeluxe

After reading a lot of the reviews below we felt confident that Rare were the way to go but simple things like the automated order follow up mail outs didn't work.

Reporting were terrible and simple things like a clickmap for your campaing and mailouts wasn't available.

So 1-star review for the app and 4 star review for the support. Dylan at the support were very friendly and responded very fast. But unfortunately the app were to immature.

Regards Mikael www.ridersdeluxe.dk

Pur Gum

We are looking for another option ASAP! We have been with Rare for 1 years.... 1 years of constant errors. We have been far too patient and forgiving. The V2 was launched pre-maturely. It is worse then V1, which defeats the whole point. Even V1 did not target everyone in our lists ( rare admitted that it was their error ) and yet never refunded us the monthly fee we were paying for a product that didn't work. This error resulted in us losing a large amount of potential revenue. All our newsletters are now going into customer's junk mail. We have been trying to reach out to resolve this and .... nothing. They have told us this is something they are trying to resolve with Google, yet mailers with MailChimp do not have this issue. Sorry Rare, this relationship is now become you taking our money and in return telling us all the reasons your product doesn't work. What a strange thing to pay for.

The Zigzag Stripe

We used Rare for a few months now. It was designed great and the ease of use was nice. They even have people helping us do our emails.

Then today, we sent out an email to all the people who haven't shopped with us in over a year. RARE decided to forgo the restrictions we put down with the email. That we had help with a RARE GUIDE. They looked over the email, eliminated all user mistakes. Then, the system sent out all the emails to all of our customers, high and low buyers. RARE caught it but not until it went out to nearly 400 customers. They received a 40% discount they shouldn’t have received. Who knows how much money we have lost?!?!

AND ALL WE GOT WAS A SORRY. I'd beware before doing business with them. We are going elsewhere for this service.

Redneck Nation

Well I had given this ap a 5 star review way back when but they have since revamped it and RUINED the ap all together! Now this is coming from some one who loved it and ranted and raved about it so you know it's a 100% honest and accurate review. The NEW version does not work and is horrible. I just scheduled a mailer to go out for 9:00pm Thursday with a deep deep black friday discount code of 30% to our almost 60,000 customers and they sent it out 11 hours early costing me money in revenue, meaning that I had not intended to give a 30% for 11 hours early. Plus it only sent half the emails so it FAILED all the way around. Anyone who runs or owns an Ecommerce store know TIMING IS everything on the internet and when things are posted or sent out from facebook posts to instagram there is a proven marketing formula and when you schedule something to mail out on a holiday or for a follow up sale timing is paramount to the success of the mailer or the campaign, For that this fails miserably. They have also ruined the interface and made it way to convoluted to work with not to mention lost some of the key functions that made it a great ap and tool for our store. This is no where near the same ap and I can no longer risk it not working and costing me money and not sending out to my customers I have zero confidence and am canceling it. Will let all know when I find a replacement ap, Which there are many out there. In closing DO NOT GET OR USE THIS AP for your business it no longer functions the way it is supposed to all the way around and will cost you money.