Smart Email Marketing

Smart Email Marketing

by Coherent Path Inc.

60% the cost of Klaviyo, but smarter. Mailchimp replacement.

Gilliangladrag

Update Review Jan 2021 : Am on the verge of switching to another app for my emails. I’ve reduced my rating to 3 stars from my original glowing review below. For three reasons :
1) A couple of times now I’ve not been able to send out an important email due to Rare not working properly. I need to send one out today but can’t because of constant error messages.
2) slow customer support - as it’s Sunday I know my query won’t be answered today. So I’m going to lose out on sales today as I can’t send my newsletter and can’t get help. 3) I can’t use the app on my iPhone or iPad. Which is frustrating as I don’t always have my laptop with me. Such a shame as it’s got a lot of good stuff going for it!! But I’ve realised this is maybe why it’s cheaper than some others. At the end of the day though I need a reliable solution that isn’t going to cost me sales. Original review from Oct 2019 :
I would just like to say that I'm really impressed with all the help I've been given in setting things up. I've come over from Mailchimp, and have an email list of nearly 10K so for me going to Klaviyo (which everyone keeps going on about ad nauseum!) wasn't viable in terms of cost. Rare is very well priced and seems much better value for money for the amount of revenue that emails (currently) bring me in. Although I know a lot of my list is old and most likely defunct, as far as I can make out, Rare does everything I need it to. I've sent out my first campaign and Patrick has helped me set up my first automated abandoned cart email which I've never used before. It resulted in a sale which made my day frankly! :-)))
I'd never been offered any help from Mailchimp, so this feels like a much more personal service and it's really appreciated so far! :-)
In terms of creating an email to send - it was uber straightforward and behaved as I expected, with all the usuals. Our company isn't hugely 'salesy' so I'm aware that I don't want to bombarb people with too many emails, but at the same time, I want to make the most of my email marketing, and feel like it's been really lacking with Mailchimp. I'm hoping that Rare can help me take it to the next level without pissing off my customers ;-) So thanks again to Patrick - and I recommend!

Powder & Pine Outdoor Company

*Update - Rare eventually reached out to us and refunded in full.

We signed up for Rare after our trial ended. We signed up for the growth plan, but ended up going with another provider that we ended up liking better. We canceled our subscription but are continuing to be billed monthly for a service we are no longer using and have unsubscribed from. We have reach out to the company multiple ways but have not received a response from any of them. We will update this review if the matter is taken care of.