Smart Email Marketing

Smart Email Marketing

by RareLogic Inc.

Send smarter emails that make sales. Mailchimp replacement.

Painted Peace - the Art of Stephanie Burgess

We moved over from Mailchimp to Rare, and are very happy with their support. Though some things seem difficult to update, their team is readily available to answer any questions. They have made our move as seamless as can be. Would recommend giving Rare a chance to prove what they can do for you.

Blackbettyhq

Rare is a great tool for Shopify users. It offers a greater level of sophistication that MailChimp for doing great email marketing. I am able with some ease to build automated customer journeys not just based on engagement but sales too. There's no tricky integrations and the team are hands-on at dealing with questions and are receptive to ideas and how to make the platform better.

Happiestbaby

Rare's client services can't be beat. I had a fantastic experience working with Liz in particular, a product specialist. Whenever I had a question, she responded promptly. Whenever I had a challenge, she solved it for me, or thoughtfully directed me to workable options. She gave our account highly personalized attention and was a pleasure to work with!