Smart Email Marketing

Smart Email Marketing

by Coherent Path Inc.

Send smarter emails that make sales. Mailchimp replacement.

Ryobi Press Parts

We have been a Shopify merchant for over 8 years. Our 3rd party app vendors are critical to our success. We have tested a number of email marketing apps and most have been average. We settled on the Rare IO Smart Email Marketing app and we have been extremely happy. Phil and the support team have been terrific to work with. When we were having some delivery issues, Phil set up a call with my team where we resolved the problem. We would definitely recommend these guys for a merchant looking for a fantastic marketing app.

Botanika Home

Good, is easy to use and create email marketing campaigns, also has abandoned carts which work well as well as welcome emails. Great app and good affordable rates.

Gilliangladrag

I would just like to say that I'm really impressed with all the help I've been given in setting things up. I've come over from Mailchimp, and have an email list of nearly 10K so for me going to Klaviyo (which everyone keeps going on about ad nauseum!) wasn't viable in terms of cost. Rare is very well priced and seems much better value for money for the amount of revenue that emails (currently) bring me in. Although I know a lot of my list is old and most likely defunct, as far as I can make out, Rare does everything I need it to. I've sent out my first campaign and Patrick has helped me set up my first automated abandoned cart email which I've never used before. It resulted in a sale which made my day frankly! :-)))
I'd never been offered any help from Mailchimp, so this feels like a much more personal service and it's really appreciated so far! :-)
In terms of creating an email to send - it was uber straightforward and behaved as I expected, with all the usuals.
Our company isn't hugely 'salesy' so I'm aware that I don't want to bombarb people with too many emails, but at the same time, I want to make the most of my email marketing, and feel like it's been really lacking with Mailchimp. I'm hoping that Rare can help me take it to the next level without pissing off my customers ;-) So thanks again to Patrick - and I recommend!

KJ STYLE BOUTiQUE

Good email marketing app and customer service is amazing, would definitely recommend using getting this app.

BeerShark

We switched to Rare when we started with our new agency, who suggested these guys. We originally used Mailchimp and we've been extremely happy with rare!

Everything TN

I love these guys. I've been using them for at least 3 or so years now and they always crush with their customer service. I highly recommend using these guys if you're looking for a quality email service at a great price!

More Than A Fig Leaf, LLC

I have been using this app for several weeks now and love it so far. This is the 4th email marketing app that I have tried and it is the best and most user friendly out of them all. The customer support is awesome! I have the free subscription and get so much from it. I recommend it to anyone who wants a simple to use platform.

vouhoo

RARE Team do the best and always helpfully. I can reach them nearly everytime and for every question and problems, they have a solution. We are new here and can support rare with all our hearts... best

TBD Liquids

This app is so easy and convenient to use for sales, and other e-mails! We've been using it for a long time and never run into any issues. Customer service is super fast and very reliable and great at what they do. Can't wait for more updates!

Healthy Human

We switched over to this platform from mailchimp about a year ago and are happy with the results we've seen. Phil and Kayleigh are very helpful and the customer support is great!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13