Smart Email Marketing

Smart Email Marketing

by Coherent Path Inc.

Send smarter emails that make sales. Mailchimp replacement.

BeerShark

We switched to Rare when we started with our new agency, who suggested these guys. We originally used Mailchimp and we've been extremely happy with rare!

Everything TN

I love these guys. I've been using them for at least 3 or so years now and they always crush with their customer service. I highly recommend using these guys if you're looking for a quality email service at a great price!

More Than A Fig Leaf, LLC

I have been using this app for several weeks now and love it so far. This is the 4th email marketing app that I have tried and it is the best and most user friendly out of them all. The customer support is awesome! I have the free subscription and get so much from it. I recommend it to anyone who wants a simple to use platform.

vouhoo

RARE Team do the best and always helpfully. I can reach them nearly everytime and for every question and problems, they have a solution. We are new here and can support rare with all our hearts... best

TBD Liquids

This app is so easy and convenient to use for sales, and other e-mails! We've been using it for a long time and never run into any issues. Customer service is super fast and very reliable and great at what they do. Can't wait for more updates!

Healthy Human

We switched over to this platform from mailchimp about a year ago and are happy with the results we've seen. Phil and Kayleigh are very helpful and the customer support is great!

InCasa

We just installed the app. We needed help with something with code of the theme and customer service was great and fast. I think the app is very easy to use, very intuitive and I'm sure it would help us grow our sales.

Eliquidmaster

This verification is amazing. We have customers that come in and happen to sometimes give bad emails for a discount. This app definitely helps with weeding those out. They also have a script you can put in your back end coding to stop people from putting bad emails in your subscribe portion of your email list! That script is by far the best thing about this app that I have been using. The customer support is also amazing. They are very pleasant to chat with, and definitely go above and beyond to help with any problems you may be experiencing.

Definitely HIGHLY recommend this to stop your email marketing from going into spam boxes from bad emails that customer sign up with.

Pirouette Active Wear

This app is very versatile, it will do what you want. The tech support is fantastic and will help you through every step of the way if need. Thanks.

Hello Courage | Chemo Hats - Cancer Caps - Cancer Scarves - Headcovers - Cancer Beanies - Headwear for Hair Loss - Gifts for Cancer Patients with Hair Loss - Alopecia

This app is so much better than Klaviyo for marketing!! User friendly and much quicker to figure out. Klaviyo was cumbersome and awkward, and every time I wrote them, they would send me a link to their HELP page. Not with RARE Smart Email Marketing. Great customer service and easy to grasp and grow your business!

Thank you RARE Smart Email Marketing!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12