Smart Email Marketing

Smart Email Marketing

by Coherent Path Inc.

Send smarter emails that make sales. Mailchimp replacement.

A Cottage in the City

The app seems to have a lot of functionality that makes it well rounded for the price. It was a little difficult to use in the beginning (I am not very tech savvy) but the support has been great and now I am very comfortable using the app and making emails. Very happy with everything so far!

Ferry-Morse Home Gardening

Their support is great and responsive!!! Philip and Patrick took the time to need to assist me with my account and answer any questions I might have to improve my email marketing efforts.

Molecular Nutrition

Incredible personalized support and very easy to create email blasts with drag and drop capabilities... no coding skill necessary to make beautiful and effective email blasts!

Design with a Greek Sensibility

I am just getting started so I can't afford a lot of money at this point and I Iooked at a lot of Email apps before choosing this one. Many say a free plan is available and then it is only free for a trial period which I think is false advertising. This one offers a free subscription until you reach a certain number of subscribers which makes a lot more sense to me. Segundo looked promising but the free plan was very constraining. I had to pay for the freedom to write some of my own text and still, that was very little else I could do. It was clear to me that all the emails would look the same. So I tried Rare and immediately was invited for a one-on-one onboarding session. Patrick listened to my specific needs and then we went over best practices for email marketing, how to set up two very important types of email automations and now I feel I am ready to get started. The interface is intuitive, drag and drop (like Squarespace). Then we set up a follow-up appointment to review the emails I will make and look at ways to optimize the process and get more sales through the integrated analytics. These consultations are a free service of the onboarding process. I can't imagine better customer service than that. They have empowered me to use their product (no coding) and tailor it to my own brand while educating me on what works to create loyal following and sales. This makes it more like a partnership because they are investing in me so that when my list grows I will be able to afford the paid service when I will need more bells and whistles for my business. I can add another review as I use the product more but right now I can't say enough about the positive experience I have had.

Schmitty's Snuff

They have excellent customer service. Very helpful and will help set up all of your campaigns to make sure they are top-notch! Very user-friendly platform to use. Give it a try!

delicatezza

The customer service is great. We have tried other email marketing apps and the customer service was never this attentive or responsive. It's one of the main reasons we stuck with Rare.

Strennus Supplements

Easy to use platform, and great support team. They helped me migrate over and set up all my automated emails right away.

Military Republic

Good App, AI based recommendations are great and Email Newsletter features are one one of the best, and we have been using the App for 3 years now. Earlier support was very bad, and after the acquisition of this App by "Coherent Path" everything has changed, support is very responsive and helpful. I was almost moving out due to bad support and App failing during peak times and weekends, but met with Patrick and had a great discussion. He was very responsive and helpful and I will stay on for now.

Azeredo Cosmetics LLC

We have been with Rare for 3 months and are very happy with the support they provide. We received excellent customer service.

Ocean Family Games™

I received excellent customer service using this app. I had a few problems and all were solved quickly and with ease.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14