Rating‑Widget: 5‑Star Reviews

Instant, SEO friendly, GDPR ready, product ratings collection

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

WiggleMe

Time spent using app 25 minutes

Lat 26°

Super easy setup & Leo, our account rep, was outstanding with communication and helping us install the coding that was needed

The-Emporium-Manila

Location Philippines

I ALREAODY UNINSTALLED YOUR APP FROM MY SHOPIFY STORE ITS STILL THERE. CAN YOU ASSIST ME IN DELETING THAT. Its slowing down my page loading time.

Wifeymadecustoms

Time spent using app 8 minutes

not working need to be checked and upgraded for it to work . ................................................

Fit'N Health

Location Philippines

every time i save something it says an "There was an unexpected error. Please try again in 5 seconds."

May 16, 2020

Sorry to hear that. Most likely your API token has expired. Try to sign out and then sign back in. If it doesn't help please contact support and we'll help you to get it resolved https://rating-widget.com/contact/

LeisureField

Location Philippines

This is a great Rating-Widget!!! What is amazing is with the starter package, I got a free setup from the widget developer himself. Simply great!
This widget is highly recommended. All the *****************stars!

YOU Designs Gifts

Location Philippines

I just installed this now. Looks good! I'm new to this whole thing so hopefully this would really help me

Ricolen Philippines

Location Philippines

Thanks for helping me install the code! This app is the first app recommended by my coach as I start to build my store. And I believe it gives so much value. Thank you!

Vending Works

Time spent using app About 19 hours

I bought the upgraded version, they supposedly installed the app for me but it never showed up on any of my products. Contacted support but never heard back. Don't waste your time

Shopping Edge PH

Time spent using app About 1 year

This app adds value to my store and has a great support team! I would definitely recommend it. Thank you from Shopping Edge PH. www.shoppingedgeph.com

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11