Rating‑Widget: 5‑Star Reviews

Rating‑Widget: 5‑Star Reviews

by Rating-Widget, Inc.

Instant, SEO friendly, GDPR ready, product ratings collection

Wifeymadecustoms

not working need to be checked and upgraded for it to work . ................................................

Fit'N Health

every time i save something it says an "There was an unexpected error. Please try again in 5 seconds."

May 16, 2020

Sorry to hear that. Most likely your API token has expired. Try to sign out and then sign back in. If it doesn't help please contact support and we'll help you to get it resolved https://rating-widget.com/contact/

LeisureField

This is a great Rating-Widget!!! What is amazing is with the starter package, I got a free setup from the widget developer himself. Simply great!
This widget is highly recommended. All the *****************stars!

YOU Designs Gifts

I just installed this now. Looks good! I'm new to this whole thing so hopefully this would really help me

Ricolen Philippines

Thanks for helping me install the code! This app is the first app recommended by my coach as I start to build my store. And I believe it gives so much value. Thank you!

Vending Works

I bought the upgraded version, they supposedly installed the app for me but it never showed up on any of my products. Contacted support but never heard back. Don't waste your time

Shopping Edge PH

This app adds value to my store and has a great support team! I would definitely recommend it. Thank you from Shopping Edge PH. www.shoppingedgeph.com

Home Goods Furniture

The support team was great. Will recommend to other people.

Probiotic Pack

Great ratings widget- Nice graphics and easy to install!

Thanks team! from ProbioticPAK

www.ProbioticPAK.com

Check out the cool ratings system:

Boombox Fitness

Great app and top notch customer service. I encountered an installation issue and Ariel quickly assisted me in resolving it. The app looks great on my products. Highly recommend.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11