Rating‑Widget: 5‑Star Reviews

Rating‑Widget: 5‑Star Reviews

by Rating-Widget, Inc.

Instant, SEO friendly, GDPR ready, product ratings collection

Charitable Creations Jewelry

I just wanted to say that I could not be happier with the RatingWidget! It looks great and the installation was easy (they did it all for me) and the support staff is just awesome!!
Thank you all for offering the free installation!! This is a perfect App for those that are not good with HTML and coding.
Definitely an A++ app...very happy!!

Shelly
CharitableCreationsJewelry.com

Homework Mountain

I wanted to take a moment and express my appreciation for the Rating Widget staff and their wonderful product. I used two ratings systems prior to this application and both were miserable failures. I purchased this application because the staff was extremely helpful and have answered all of my questions. I do not believe I have waited more than a few hours for a response to any issue.

I started with the free system but quickly realized that upgrading to the business plan was the better route due to the rich snippet content that is made available for Google. The last rating systems I used were costing $8 and $9 a month and let me say that these were no deal. I easily spent 10x this amount in time dealing with issues. The upgrade is worth every cent just for the fact that I have peace of mind and do not have to continuously keep watch over the system. Rating Widget A++++

Felicity

Dock Artisan

Super easy widget install. Developers more than willing to help out to maximize usefulness. Hopeful that they add a review function that will allow users to write a 30 character or less written review that will aid the star ratings.
Joel-

Soundtrack Market

Very awesome support. I had a minor bug when I installed it, and after a quick email (and a single business day) it was fixed.

Definitely worth the Business rate!

Thanks RatingWidget!

AccessoryCollective

Great customer service! We setup the app to work as a voting page that is in a collection instead of the product detail page. When we ran into an issue with this custom setup, we contacted Vova and he replied quickly with the easy fix!

Lulu Pearls

Very very good! I would certainly recommend out of all of the rating apps. Takes a minute to set up and lots of customisable features all for free! Works like a charm and looks great on the site.

USBGeek

Easy to install, just a few step to setup.
Highly recommend this app to any shopify shop owner.
Rating Widget is the most awesome app I've never seen before!!

Premier Jewellery

The Staff are very helpful and easy in implement, well worth the investment

Alpaca Socks - by Alpacaweave

I was looking for some type of Shopify review app to help build customer confidence in what others feel about our products, similar to the larger e-commerce product providers out there. The app was very easily installed, and it looks good on the product pages. Hope to see positive changes over the coming months. Thanks for creating such a helpful app.

Red Hot Toys

We use reviews on our website which sells action figures and statues.
We wanted a a solution so that people could rate our products in just ONE CLICK. This was a fantastic tool for that!!
Thanks. www.redhottoys.co.uk