Rating‑Widget: 5‑Star Reviews

Rating‑Widget: 5‑Star Reviews

by Rating-Widget, Inc.

Instant, SEO friendly, GDPR ready, product ratings collection

Quirky Pieces

Lovely looking Rating Widget. They set it up for us within 5 minutes! Thank you, looking forward to receiving reviews on our site :)

DIY Printable Wedding Invitations and Stationery

So easy! Thank you so much Jeff for setting this up for me in just minutes. I didn't even have to do anything :D

Umbrella Testing Supplies

excellent support for a beautiful app. if you want to add a product review feature, you need to try this.

Vapor Technologies Austin

I just downloaded this app and all I can say is WOW!!! They did it all for me and very promptly at that. I have tried to integrate all the other review apps and none of them worked. This was a very pleasant surprise and I look forward to trying the other apps offered by Rating Widget. Keep up the awesome!

ELEARNING3

Esay to use, looks great on my site and should improve sales. Would like to see a reviews section added like a similar well known online superstore.

Trimoda Shop

very nice app, awesome support A++++++++++++++++

Royer Corporation Store

This is a very nice app and the support is responsive. Vova is helpful & is always kind & honest in responses. It adds credibility & visual appeal to our listings. We hope we'll see our "rich snippets" show up in Google in the future.

Naked Sugar Organics

Absolutely fantastic customer service! Great app, does what it says it will do. I know absolutely nothing about code or how to deal with it, couldn't figure out what I needed to do. Shot an email to support and within 45 minutes everything was up and running while I was busy dealing with other things. Highly recommend!!

Attrezzo Giusto

Super easy to install, lovely User Interface ...and, overall, super easy to translate !!

clubwearguru

Very nice app, installed easy and works a treat!