Rating‑Widget: 5‑Star Reviews

Rating‑Widget: 5‑Star Reviews

by Rating-Widget, Inc.

Instant, SEO friendly, GDPR ready, product ratings collection

Firelight Jewelry

Bryan was quick. The service was excellent and the addition to my site adds to that professional look I'm going for.

Sapatore

Great app!
Very easy to setup. I recommend!

Quirky Pieces

Lovely looking Rating Widget. They set it up for us within 5 minutes! Thank you, looking forward to receiving reviews on our site :)

M&E haitianProdz

Just had Jeff help me setting the widget. This was pretty quick. Looks great. Thank you. Looking forward to see it in action :-)

DIY Printable Wedding Invitations and Stationery

So easy! Thank you so much Jeff for setting this up for me in just minutes. I didn't even have to do anything :D

Umbrella Testing Supplies

excellent support for a beautiful app. if you want to add a product review feature, you need to try this.

Vapor Technologies Austin

I just downloaded this app and all I can say is WOW!!! They did it all for me and very promptly at that. I have tried to integrate all the other review apps and none of them worked. This was a very pleasant surprise and I look forward to trying the other apps offered by Rating Widget. Keep up the awesome!

ELEARNING3

Esay to use, looks great on my site and should improve sales. Would like to see a reviews section added like a similar well known online superstore.

Esther Longmore

I misunderstood and thought this app would allow my buyers to leave comments. At any rate, customer service was lightning fast and they installed the app for me for free! I LOVE this because code and I aren't exactly friends. I give it 4 stars only because it wasn't clear that the app doesn't include a comment function and I can't remove my own test rating.

Trimoda Shop

very nice app, awesome support A++++++++++++++++