Rating‑Widget: 5‑Star Reviews

Rating‑Widget: 5‑Star Reviews

by Rating-Widget, Inc.

Instant, SEO friendly, GDPR ready, product ratings collection

Royer Corporation Store

This is a very nice app and the support is responsive. Vova is helpful & is always kind & honest in responses. It adds credibility & visual appeal to our listings. We hope we'll see our "rich snippets" show up in Google in the future.

Naked Sugar Organics

Absolutely fantastic customer service! Great app, does what it says it will do. I know absolutely nothing about code or how to deal with it, couldn't figure out what I needed to do. Shot an email to support and within 45 minutes everything was up and running while I was busy dealing with other things. Highly recommend!!

Attrezzo Giusto

Super easy to install, lovely User Interface ...and, overall, super easy to translate !!

clubwearguru

Very nice app, installed easy and works a treat!

Elite1FitGear - Elite Apparel for the Elite Athlete

I just installed this app. I'm excited to see how it works. It looks great, it was easy to install. I emailed support with one question and they answered and fixed it withing 5 minutes. Seems like a great app with great support.
www.Elite1fitgear.com

DOTOLY

Nice useful app ... paid for rich snippets too but so far they don't show up on google searches yet ... but hopefully they will eventually!

Go HAM

Awesome widget and excellent support. Highly recommended.

Simply Gelato

Really amazing service and a professional looking rating App. Thanks

Xpelli

Great app, really friendly people and amazingly fast response to my question. Not sure when these people sleep!

Zokee

This is a must have App if you want to build consumer confidence about your products. Very easy to install and the customer service is exceptional.