Rating‑Widget: 5‑Star Reviews

Rating‑Widget: 5‑Star Reviews

by Rating-Widget, Inc.

Instant, SEO friendly, GDPR ready, product ratings collection

kotonecokids

fast support great communication superb widget thanx

Happy Hound Dog Treats

Outstanding app. Lots of customization options, looks really good and the customer service is superb! A MUST-HAVE app!

Unkamen Supplies

Fast and easy - great support! Terrific!

Costner Concepts

A fun App.
Free Basic Plan available.
I took the 2500 products Business Plan at US$13.99/month.
It supports Google search results by giving a rating and votes count.
Potential to attract click-ins and sales.
Beautiful graphics that entice visitors to vote.
Number of votes is limited per visitor per product in some way.Great feature that prevent abuse.
Try it!

The Copper Still Company

I rarely take the time to review stuff, but this is a really great app I want everyone else to know it. It's easy to set up (they help) and it is very easy to customize appearance. I couldn't quite figure everything out and they were very quick to help me figure out what was wrong.
The rating widget is great, and I definitely think it will help lend legitimacy to my website and help increase my conversion rate.
Thanks

BerryLane

The support team is excellent!

UlfertsKids.com

Great widget, works great! Vova is very helpful if you run into any problems as well -- and responds quickly. :)

Charitable Creations Jewelry

I just wanted to say that I could not be happier with the RatingWidget! It looks great and the installation was easy (they did it all for me) and the support staff is just awesome!!
Thank you all for offering the free installation!! This is a perfect App for those that are not good with HTML and coding.
Definitely an A++ app...very happy!!

Shelly
CharitableCreationsJewelry.com

Homework Mountain

I wanted to take a moment and express my appreciation for the Rating Widget staff and their wonderful product. I used two ratings systems prior to this application and both were miserable failures. I purchased this application because the staff was extremely helpful and have answered all of my questions. I do not believe I have waited more than a few hours for a response to any issue.

I started with the free system but quickly realized that upgrading to the business plan was the better route due to the rich snippet content that is made available for Google. The last rating systems I used were costing $8 and $9 a month and let me say that these were no deal. I easily spent 10x this amount in time dealing with issues. The upgrade is worth every cent just for the fact that I have peace of mind and do not have to continuously keep watch over the system. Rating Widget A++++

Felicity

Dock Artisan

Super easy widget install. Developers more than willing to help out to maximize usefulness. Hopeful that they add a review function that will allow users to write a 30 character or less written review that will aid the star ratings.
Joel-