Rating‑Widget: 5‑Star Reviews

Rating‑Widget: 5‑Star Reviews

by Rating-Widget, Inc.

Instant, SEO friendly, GDPR ready, product ratings collection

Shrine Boxers

I asked to create a similar template for potential products and they made it no problem. This is a great addition to the website and look forward to using it more.

Baby Gift Works

Love it! So simple but looks great and should be effective -early days yet.
Support is second to none. They will install the code all for you free of charge, ultra quickly. Jeff answered my email queries very quickly and in a helpful manner. Thanks!

Shop Yogadude

Great app! We install for all our retail clients. Fast set up and great customer service.

Lisa
cc101 Productions

kotonecokids

fast support great communication superb widget thanx

Happy Hound Dog Treats

Outstanding app. Lots of customization options, looks really good and the customer service is superb! A MUST-HAVE app!

Unkamen Supplies

Fast and easy - great support! Terrific!

Costner Concepts

A fun App.
Free Basic Plan available.
I took the 2500 products Business Plan at US$13.99/month.
It supports Google search results by giving a rating and votes count.
Potential to attract click-ins and sales.
Beautiful graphics that entice visitors to vote.
Number of votes is limited per visitor per product in some way.Great feature that prevent abuse.
Try it!

The Copper Still Company

I rarely take the time to review stuff, but this is a really great app I want everyone else to know it. It's easy to set up (they help) and it is very easy to customize appearance. I couldn't quite figure everything out and they were very quick to help me figure out what was wrong.
The rating widget is great, and I definitely think it will help lend legitimacy to my website and help increase my conversion rate.
Thanks

BerryLane

The support team is excellent!

UlfertsKids.com

Great widget, works great! Vova is very helpful if you run into any problems as well -- and responds quickly. :)