Rating‑Widget: 5‑Star Reviews

Rating‑Widget: 5‑Star Reviews

by Rating-Widget, Inc.

Instant, SEO friendly, GDPR ready, product ratings collection

YOU Designs Gifts

I just installed this now. Looks good! I'm new to this whole thing so hopefully this would really help me

Ricolen Philippines

Thanks for helping me install the code! This app is the first app recommended by my coach as I start to build my store. And I believe it gives so much value. Thank you!

Shopping Edge PH

This app adds value to my store and has a great support team! I would definitely recommend it. Thank you from Shopping Edge PH. www.shoppingedgeph.com

Home Goods Furniture

The support team was great. Will recommend to other people.

Probiotic Pack

Great ratings widget- Nice graphics and easy to install!

Thanks team! from ProbioticPAK

www.ProbioticPAK.com

Check out the cool ratings system:

Boombox Fitness

Great app and top notch customer service. I encountered an installation issue and Ariel quickly assisted me in resolving it. The app looks great on my products. Highly recommend.

Funky Fresh Gifts Tech

Great App back with great better customer service! Thanks guys keep up the good work.

Cowpresso Coffee Roasters

Easy to utilize! Thanks team, from Cowpresso Coffee Roasters Singapore. https://cowpressocoffee.sg/

Amazings Nl

Works flawlessly, support helped quickly, I asked how to remove the star on mobile and got the solution.

Naked And Naturals

This app is just wonderful! It took a little bit to figure out the coding but I think the instructions have been updated and now it is very simple. Took me all of about 5 minutes to install it myself and I know nothing about coding. Works beautifully and looks great! Highly recommended

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9