Callback Request

Callback Request

by How Many Steps Inc.

Turn visitors into qualified phone leads and sales calls

italian-lighting-centre

Incredible app, it has already increased our sales visibly. Thanks for a great app and world class support.

LISA ROBIN

This app has the potential to increase my sales exponentially. Ahmad is very knowledgeable about Shopify and e-commerce for higher-priced goods, both of which I found refreshing. We worked on a zoom call, got the app set up, and he even offered to fix a few other minor template issues while he was installing the app. I couldn't be more positive about the experience.

March 25, 2021

Thanks Lisa. I really appreciate the kind words. Loved working with you and looking forward to a continued working relationship.

Real Doll

I had an one hour call with Ahmad to explore the opportunities and how to better use Call Back App and Shop Phone to increase sales and recover abandoned check out . Ahmad is a very knowledgeable and kind person, and both of his products are helping my business grow. Thanks!

Stock Box Online

This app has improved our response times and customer experience. The developers service and support is fast and efficient, and nothing is too much for them to look at for you. I would definitely recommend this app as part of your customer service and support capabilities for your site.

Lifestyle Clotheslines

The call back app has been made a big difference to our store and the revenue it generates. By allowing customers to choose the medium they would like to be contacted in, plus the analytics to show how many conversions come from using the app have made this one of our favourite Shopify apps. I think every store should have this app installed as the value versus cost benefit is huge! Do yourself a favour and install it today!

Vape Gift

The support is extremely helpful and got a custom button on my site installed quickly. I have just installed the app, so I can't judge how well it converts for me, but I am excited to see the results.

Sports Nutrition By Max Muscle

This app was just what I was looking for and works as advertised. Customer service was fast and friendly. Ahmad one of the service reps even made some very useful suggestion as far as placement of the callback widget on my site. Would recommend this app to others.

anbarrezart

Selling high prices items like unique 1 of a kind original artwork is difficult online. So having conversations over the phone to close the sale is important.

Crokinole Canada - Boards, Accessories, and more!

This is an amazing app, it ensures we get sales and support. I love the notification stating that a Callback Request has been successful and money is in the bank. These guys are thinking creatively and actually helping people with simple apps. Not bloated with unnecessary features. I like the use of the phone in this day and age. It converts. God Bless you guys, stay in touch! Ted

Rexgear

Callback Request went FAR BEYOND what I expected of any app developer. Their support team actually took the time to review our business model and came up with suggestions that improved the buying experience! Now, I don't know about you but I have never had any other app developer do that.

If you operate any kind of B2B store you need this app. It is the BEST app for calling back customers and PERFECT for quoting/closing deals over the phone. THANK YOU!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9