Callback Request

Callback Request

by How Many Steps Inc.

Turn visitors into qualified phone leads and sales calls

Exclusive Blanks N More

Great service. They helped me install the app quickly. I sell B2B and the phone is very good for sales. Would recommend.

Little Big Auto

Speedy and very supportive customer service. Got a call back in less than 1 minute. Thanks Ahmed!
-Darryl

riyadhdress

i used this app to collect leads and sure it does better than any other ones i used. it would be nice if we can choose either to chat instantaneously or if we are not available to ask for a call back

FVV-Canada

Awesome app. The developers also helped us get our website launched and our marketing campaigns set up the right way. We recommend these guys to anyone with an online store. Callbacks are a great way to convert interested buyers. It's so important. Install this callback app right now, and talk to their support team. They will help out a lot.

Pro Diesel Modules

Great support, got the app button embedded quickly through the customer support. Looks great and I'm looking forward to using it.

Venom Motorsports USA

Awesome app to help me close more sales. The phone sales channel is key. For my type of product customers love the 1 on 1 conversation before making their purchase. When we're able to call them back right away it earns that trust for my brand and customers are already interested in buying. Conversation rates on my phone calls are amazing.

GoFastCampers

Unbelievable customer service. They helped me get our plug in up and running on the website even while on vacation. Would recommend highly.

FVV23

We use this app to schedule callback for media inquiries. It's great to because we get alerted as soon as someone requests a contact back, and we can dial that person with one tap through the Raven Callback email or messenger alert.

River City Vapes

Went above and beyond what any developer should offer for a free app! I wanted to use this widget on a specific page of my site but it isn't coded that way so I used the built-in chat box for the widget and within a few minutes I had the code needed to get it to work. Author is quick to reply and very easy to work with, now I'm going to go check out his other apps! Highly recommended...

Live with wood.

This app is amazing and even more so is the customer service. After I struggled to install it I contacted Ahmad and he did it in seconds. Better still he gave me lots of advice on how to increase my websites conversion rate. First class A+