Callback Request

Callback Request

by How Many Steps Inc.

Turn visitors into qualified phone leads and sales calls

meldron

Great app, after installed started to received many leads, I would recommend this app to everyone here

Kinky Toy Store

Great app wonderful concept. I look forward to seeing all the options this app will have in the future.

The Better Backyard

This app is awesome! My customers love requesting callbacks now that they have the choice on our website. So easy to close sales over the phone! Ahmad is sooo helpful. Can't recommend this enough! Thank you guys!

luicestmoi

This app is exactly what we need for our store and the staff ( Especially Ahmad ) is one of the best you could ask for ! I highly recommend getting this app or gettin in touch with the staff for personalizations ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

TileBuys

This app has been an amazing addition to my store. I had a customer contact me less than 12 hours after installing this app. Already been a huge help.

Iron Mountain Refrigeration & Equipment, LLC.

Fantastic support - called me before I was even done installing and saved me some time troubleshooting a mistake! I needed to make some changes later and received the same superior level of support - they are really dedicated to making this app great!

March 4, 2019

Thanks Michelle! You're the real MVP here. Keep up the great work with your personalized customer conversations.

Madison Braids

Didn’t know what to expect when installing this app, but WOW! This is a game changer for us. We reached out for a custom button embed, and Ahmad embedded the button on our cart page. We wanted to reduce abandoned checkouts. We’ve already gotten several callback requests from the cart page (we know this because Raven tracks the page where the request comes from) and so it’s already helping us prevent abandons. Amazing service. Amazing technology. I wish I could invest in this app, I think it’s going to become my favourite app very quickly. - www.madisonbraids.com

Ivy & Fig Women's Accessory Emporium

Amazing app. We just installed this app today because of a staff feature and I have to say it was well worth it. Firstly, the customer service on this app was so good, they got a custom button developed for me in a matter of minutes. Literally. And after that, we’ve had callback requests rolling in. We’re making more sales because of this. Thank you! - www.ivyandfig.com

Toorace

We need to convert via our core traffic channel (phone) and selecting this app was a great choice. Not only does it work (6 callback requests on the first day) but Ahmed from Raven jumped online with me, accessed my Shopify account and adjusted the look and feel of the integration to make it "at one with our site".
Outstanding Service!

שאול | טיפוח וקוסמטיקה

This app is great. It sends me interested leads and I have made extra sales because of it. Service is fast too. I want to update that customer service is wonderful!!!!!!!!!1