Callback Request

Callback Request

by How Many Steps Inc.

Turn visitors into qualified phone leads and sales calls

FVV23

We use this app to schedule callback for media inquiries. It's great to because we get alerted as soon as someone requests a contact back, and we can dial that person with one tap through the Raven Callback email or messenger alert.

River City Vapes

Went above and beyond what any developer should offer for a free app! I wanted to use this widget on a specific page of my site but it isn't coded that way so I used the built-in chat box for the widget and within a few minutes I had the code needed to get it to work. Author is quick to reply and very easy to work with, now I'm going to go check out his other apps! Highly recommended...

Live with wood.

This app is amazing and even more so is the customer service. After I struggled to install it I contacted Ahmad and he did it in seconds. Better still he gave me lots of advice on how to increase my websites conversion rate. First class A+

The Black Seed Co

This app is a MUST HAVE! for any Shopify store. We've actually replaced our live chat with Raven Callback and have had tremendous success and many customers have commented on their satisfaction of having a call back button. Oh, not mention higher conversions! I'm probably converting half of my callback sales at least. But whats a great app without great customer service. Ahmad has been fantastic in helping us with some coding optimisations for our store, and has gone above and beyond in always answering our questions. Thanks Ahamad, I love this app!

You can checkout the app on our store -

TARABELLUM

This app works great and looks good. We customized it just how we liked it easily. If there was something we had questions about, the customer support was very quick to respond and assist. I am glad that I have found this and their recent new features are nice as well.

I highly recommend the Raven Call Back app.

Beaver Wheels

Raven has been a great callback app for our store. We installed in a little while ago and are already made 2 sales from the 2 callback requests. That’s a 100% conversion rate so far from callback requests. Spoke to the developer as well and their customer support was really good too; they are launching a scheduling feature soon which will also be a great addition to the app. Great work Raven, highly recommended.

The Baking Berry

This app is awesome!!! It's connecting with me with all the customers I need to be talking to. I sell custom designed cakes so getting on the phone with my customers is really crucial for me to get the sale.

Sumo Sleep

The phone sales channel is very important. We have a business number but I think many people don't dial because they aren't sure if anyone will pick up on the other line. I used to think too much about making sales "online" but Raven got me to think bigger and think about just making sales anywhere. Not just "online" but also over the phone. The phone channel has been great. Raven really does turn website visitors into qualified sales calls.

My only request would be if the app would let my customer schedule a call, by picking what time and day they want me to call them back. I reached out to the developer and they said it's on the way! Can't wait for that, it would make this app perfect.

Longboard Living

Raven let’s us know more about our potential customers needs and how to communicate with them better.

Smael South Africa

Another no Brainer from "How Many Steps Inc." My ave order value is under 1000ZAR. My Average Order Value of Clients I contact on Raven is Above 2000ZAR. That personal touch works like a dream.