Callback Request

Callback Request

by How Many Steps Inc.

Turn visitors into qualified phone leads and sales calls

North Country Fire

Great App! Simple to the point. Connect with customers on their terms, quickly converting leads into sales with data to back it up. Courteous, fast & professional support. Willing to go the extra mile to customize for our particular market, sales funnel and products. Fantastic work!

Something Borrowed Ny

I am absolutely LOVING this app. We have received so many quick client questions which we're then able to answer via SMS or phone immediately to help close a sale. Having that call to action right on the product page makes it super easy for customers to ask questions without having to find our email or phone number. BRAVO!

Alliedcycleworks

I would give 10 stars if I could. After installing Raven we immediately started making more conversions over the phone. Super simple product to use and very valuable for our business.

I even received a call from the owner/creator of Raven. He and I speak on a regular basis now and he listens to my feedback. Not only does he listen but he has actually implemented some of my feature requests and more are on their roadmap. Folks, this is a rarity in the software/app business these days. Amazing customer service!

I am going to support this team for as long as I possibly can. I recommended Raven to everyone that I run across with a Shopify store.

Dustin @ ALLIED CYCLE WORKS

Devildaves Com

These guys were able to customize the button for me and make it work all the time! What a great feature cuz my customers really like to call me and ask a million questions so this works out perfect!

I'll be using this app for years to come!

Northxsouth Ireland

Great support from the team answering our questions and embedding the form into our theme. If only every app developer on Shopify was as helpful! Thanks!

Gravv Ca

This app makes so much sense. It's like a constant lead magnet and just keeps funnelling hot leads directly to my store. Would recommend to any store to use.

Themurtle

It was tough to understand where we were missing our conversions, Thanks to Raven some customers do request call back and we started to figure out leakage. I highly recommend Raven.

Astrasclothing

Fantastic app, great for starting conversations with customers and even better for conversions.

A+ customer service as well.

Spiffy Spools

Fantastic app with client support to match! The app was easy to set up but we needed customisation to match the look of our website @ www.spiffyspools.com. Customer support was responsive over email and went above and beyond over a few rounds of back and forth to give us exactly what we needed. The app works like a charm. Easy intuitive interface and we have already closed a couple of sales since installation.

Holocene Water

Phenomenal app with excellent customer service. Ahmad is extremely helpful. He walked me through on how to add the code to my site. I haven't had anyone ever call me and ask if I had any questions or needed help. That alone is the best customer service I have ever experienced. Ahmad even went as far as to give me some pointers on my site, for that I am very grateful as I will be adding his suggestions in the near future. Thanks again Ahmad for the helpful and detailed work you put in for me and my site. I highly recommend this app as the app is extremely helpful and I know it will help drive sales, but also for the great service I received. 5 STARS!!!!!!!