Callback Request

Callback Request

by How Many Steps Inc.

Turn visitors into qualified phone leads and sales calls

Astrasclothing

Fantastic app, great for starting conversations with customers and even better for conversions.

A+ customer service as well.

Spiffy Spools

Fantastic app with client support to match! The app was easy to set up but we needed customisation to match the look of our website @ www.spiffyspools.com. Customer support was responsive over email and went above and beyond over a few rounds of back and forth to give us exactly what we needed. The app works like a charm. Easy intuitive interface and we have already closed a couple of sales since installation.

Holocene Water

Phenomenal app with excellent customer service. Ahmad is extremely helpful. He walked me through on how to add the code to my site. I haven't had anyone ever call me and ask if I had any questions or needed help. That alone is the best customer service I have ever experienced. Ahmad even went as far as to give me some pointers on my site, for that I am very grateful as I will be adding his suggestions in the near future. Thanks again Ahmad for the helpful and detailed work you put in for me and my site. I highly recommend this app as the app is extremely helpful and I know it will help drive sales, but also for the great service I received. 5 STARS!!!!!!!

Data Cart

This app is very useful for our line of work. We are a B2B sales company, we sell to other businesses and many of our customers prefer to make their orders over the phone.

This app is tremendous because when a customer requests a call we can see who it was and already have their previous order pulled up and ready to go before we even call them back.

Raven makes us look really good in front of our customers.

Shaggys Copper Country Skis

Simply put, tremendously valuable. Within the first day of adding Raven, we closed every callback request. Ahmed has been extremely helpful in getting our site optimized and we look forward to seeing what this amazing app can do in our busy season.

If you have any high ticket items, there is no reason not to use Raven. Our product pages are very in depth, but when people are spending $500-$1500 online, nothing is more personable and effective than a phone call. Raven makes it easy for customers to request a call and lowers their barrier to personal communication.

Thanks Scout Team!

Fabnics Surplus

Great! Customer Service is so good, they made the button look so good on my website. Highly recommend this callback app

Grand Videoke Canada

This app is just amazing. I was able to close sales that were supposed to be gone because of this app. Sometimes, the reason why customers are not buying is that they have questions that need to be answered. Sometimes, the answers that you give them can be converted to sales. I was able to close a few thosands of dollars of sales because of this app, and I'm just using the free tier at the moment.

This app would also let you have better customer service. Customers can leave their numbers if they have questions or problems with their products, and you can call them back to resolve them. What's also great is that if you're the owner of the store and you're the one talking to the customer over the phone, you are instilling a sense of confidence to them.

Get this app! Even on the free tier, it will help. There's no risk to try it out.

Carryout Supplies

I installed Callback request by Raven on a whim because I thought that there needed to be a lower impact call bypass to the standard chat, or email form that didn't give that instant gratification. The products we sell require some explaining, we sell customer paper cups to the Yogurt shop market. So through that process people need to understand, how the cups are made, how to get the logo on there, what the design process is, what the minimums are. Even though you can plaster all of that on a page, our customers prefer the phone. Once we put this on, all of a sudden, 5-10-15 call back requests a day from customers that were interested to learn and listen.

This is a newer app, but I'm very glad that it exists, its simplistic and it works. If your brand new and starting out and your looking for your very first selection of apps, and you don't mind picking up the phone, in my opinion this should be one of your first 10 apps.

Van Stuyvesant

- I love all the apps these guys make
- Raven is funnelling high quality leads directly to my phone
- Brings me closer to my customers

Babies Ect

So far so good. We will see if this brings in customers.