Callback Request

Callback Request

by How Many Steps Inc.

Turn visitors into qualified phone leads and sales calls

Van Stuyvesant

- I love all the apps these guys make
- Raven is funnelling high quality leads directly to my phone
- Brings me closer to my customers

Babies Ect

So far so good. We will see if this brings in customers.

Intrigueteaches

Incredible app! I am able to reach my customers the second they want more information! I have already made a few sales and I've had the app for under a week! Go team go!

Myblankii

Great app. Already making more money from it. Sometimes our customers just need to speak with someone over the phone, and the live chat doesn't cut it. Love it!

Vita4sale

I find this app super valuable, easy to install excellent

247golf

I installed Raven call back 2 weeks ago and my business has transformed! I sell high end items ($3000-8000) and it has helped me close over $30,000 sales in these last 2 weeks. I have an 80% close ratio with customers who request a call back. It's brilliant! Well done to the team for a simple, yet great addon to Shopify.

Errlsgarage

When it comes to customer support wooooooo this is an amazing app and run by people whom genuinely cared about my store and provide amazing customer service. No issues with it at all.

Vita Supreme

Installed this a couple days ago, got a call back request today, and I converted the sale. People have questions about the products I sell, so this app is awesome. Sales calls!

Coloreart

Great concept. I love that I get sales calls from Raven.

Belmont Bikes

Must Have!! Call volume increased and so did our sales :) Thanks for Ahmad and the whole team they make awesome apps. Scout is another MUST HAVE for your Shopify store