Callback Request

Callback Request

by How Many Steps Inc.

Turn visitors into qualified phone leads and sales calls

Glassworks Unlimited

The team over at Raven, especially Ahmad have been VERY helpful! The app is an awesome idea and it’s going to be a great addition to the store. We just added it and are excited to see the results! Thanks guys!

Toothtwigs

I've been using Raven for a few weeks now. I sell something that's new for a lot of people and they have lots of questions about it. Raven has really helped me have more 1-on-1 conversations with those interested and many times I'm able to convince them to buy it. Even if I don't make the sale it's great to just have conversations with people and learn about their concerns/questions. I then add their questions in my FAQ

Belmonte Bikes Ltd

Love Raven. So simple but so effective. I get the call back requests straight to my FB Messenger and my whole team also gets the email alerts. I know which product they were looking at when they made their request and it makes it really easy for us to understand what the customers needs are. Best of all, it's increasing our sales.

Wren And Glory

AMAZING. Got the app, and on the 1st day using it, we had made 3/3 conversions for over $1000 in sales. Its a great way to get in touch with your customer without being overly aggressive via email or phone calls - they let you know when they want to speak. Talking with customers has already improved almost every aspect of our store, and increased sales! Also, the customer service that the Raven team has offered me has been exceptional - had a minor issue (which was actually my fault) and they went above and beyond to assist me. Very personal and attentive. EVERYONE NEEDS THIS APP.

Overhead Pro

I'm so excited for this app! I know that I'm losing customers because of lack of / tardy communication from my end. I like the fact that customers get the option to ASK for a call back (avoiding any spammy type feel) and that get the choice of how they can be contacted: call, text etc. :)

Tigfit Bands

Great experience so far with the app - already collected leads that have converted + app developers were able to fix design issue i had immediately.

I think this app is going to become a staple in the ecomm world!

Super Area Rugs

Simple and effective.

The developer also goes above and beyond to help (don't see that very often).

Nadeef

I released this app for the broader Shopify ecosystem because of the success I saw with my own store. I deployed a "call back request" button on my store so I could save my leads' phone numbers and track which ones of my conversations ended up buying later on. What I discovered was that inbound phone calls (in my first week of using Raven) resulted in $420 in revenue, and about $52/request. Basically, that means anytime I got a Raven alert, the expected result of me calling that customer back was $52. So of course I was going to do that. Since I had success I decided to launch this app for others. I hope you find it useful!

Treatshappen

The timing of this app couldn't be better, we've had multiple customers asking us for a call lately.

Also our customers tend to be older so they do like talking to a human being.

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 Next