Callback Request

Callback Request

by How Many Steps Inc.

Turn visitors into qualified phone leads and sales calls

Lifestyle Clotheslines

The call back app has been made a big difference to our store and the revenue it generates. By allowing customers to choose the medium they would like to be contacted in, plus the analytics to show how many conversions come from using the app have made this one of our favourite Shopify apps. I think every store should have this app installed as the value versus cost benefit is huge! Do yourself a favour and install it today!

Vape Gift

The support is extremely helpful and got a custom button on my site installed quickly. I have just installed the app, so I can't judge how well it converts for me, but I am excited to see the results.

Sports Nutrition By Max Muscle

This app was just what I was looking for and works as advertised. Customer service was fast and friendly. Ahmad one of the service reps even made some very useful suggestion as far as placement of the callback widget on my site. Would recommend this app to others.

anbarrezart

Selling high prices items like unique 1 of a kind original artwork is difficult online. So having conversations over the phone to close the sale is important.

Crokinole Canada - Boards, Accessories, and more!

This is an amazing app, it ensures we get sales and support. I love the notification stating that a Callback Request has been successful and money is in the bank. These guys are thinking creatively and actually helping people with simple apps. Not bloated with unnecessary features. I like the use of the phone in this day and age. It converts. God Bless you guys, stay in touch! Ted

Rexgear

Callback Request went FAR BEYOND what I expected of any app developer. Their support team actually took the time to review our business model and came up with suggestions that improved the buying experience! Now, I don't know about you but I have never had any other app developer do that.

If you operate any kind of B2B store you need this app. It is the BEST app for calling back customers and PERFECT for quoting/closing deals over the phone. THANK YOU!

NetworkTigers

Great support. Great application. Has helped us close on a large number of sales. Ahmad helped us to integrate it on the store. First class service

that focus company

Very nice App that does the trick for customers who havent decided which product do choose! The Whatsapp integration is very usefull since this is relatively new as a marketing channel in europe!

The support is very friendly and helps with customization - free for teh first time!

I would recommend this to absolutely erveryone whos in search of an easy way to get in touch with customers!

Thank you guys for doing a great job and making my life easier!

Neatsvor France

Amazing app, very friendly to use! Customer service is very reactive, definitely a good one to use! Can't wait to receive my first requests ;)

Wayneo's Roof Painting

Works cool on my website
Sends a email once someone makes a request and makes it easy for customers to send a reply

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9