Avaliações (149)

Classificação geral
4,9
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 98% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
1 de maio de 2024

It is an amazing app, that lets you create flows that Shopify Flow just cannot create. The team are super supportive and helpful. Just a decent working as should app.

Olivia's
Reino Unido
Quase 2 anos usando o app
DevIT.Software deixou uma resposta 2 de maio de 2024

Thank you for the fantastic review! We're appreciating to hear that you find our app amazing and that it offers functionalities that are useful for you. If you ever need further assistance or have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out.

21 de junho de 2024

Fast response to questions. Extremely helpful

Campus&Co Picton
Austrália
DevIT.Software deixou uma resposta 22 de junho de 2024

So laconic but so powerful review, thank you very much! This definitely motivates our entire team to develop further and make even better product and service.

5 de junho de 2024

Simple, versatile and powerful! We got the app for one specific need, but down the road it has solved many other needs too. Our warm recommendations - and thank you for the developers!

Palava Sydän
Finlândia
DevIT.Software deixou uma resposta 7 de junho de 2024

Thank you so much for this great review! Such words totally motivates our entire team to move forward and improve our product and service way more!

31 de maio de 2024

I love the automation this app gives. I am able to automatically modify orders to add a free gift or fulfill parent items while leaving the line items. It has been a lifesaver!

We Heart Nutrition®
Estados Unidos
Aproximadamente 2 meses usando o app
DevIT.Software deixou uma resposta 2 de junho de 2024

Thank you for your wonderful review! We're thrilled to hear that our app's automation features have been a lifesaver for you. If you have any questions or need further assistance, feel free to reach out. We're here to help!

15 de abril de 2024

Works flawlessly. We use it to send reminders for orders that should be paid by bank deposit. And to automatically cancel and restock the order, if the customer did not pay nonetheless.

bring-together.
Alemanha
11 meses usando o app
DevIT.Software deixou uma resposta 16 de abril de 2024

Thank you for the glowing review! We're thrilled to hear that our system is seamlessly facilitating your order reminders and payment processes. It's fantastic to know that our platform is helping you manage your orders efficiently, ensuring smooth transactions every step of the way. Please feel free to ask if you would need any assistance with our app, the support team is always happy to assist.

12 de junho de 2024

Amo o aplicativo do React Flow, além de tudo isto eles tem um suporte incrível e prestativo, sempre nos ajudando a resolver as dúvidas e soluções.

BRASILEIRÃO EGOMES DIGITAL
Brasil
Aproximadamente 1 mês usando o app
DevIT.Software deixou uma resposta 14 de junho de 2024

We're so grateful for these peasant words! That is so good to know that our app gives the real use for people in their business, and we're totally ready to make it even better every single day.

24 de abril de 2024

Only one problem, that If you have created a whole automation, you cannot change the trigger (the first point) and if you really must change the first trigger, you have to create a new flow. Other than that very good app.

Toyabo
Alemanha
5 meses usando o app
DevIT.Software deixou uma resposta 25 de abril de 2024

Hi Toyabo, thank you very much for your review and feedback. We are going to release a solution to the problem that you described in one of the upcoming releases. As a workaround, I can offer you editing the trigger through exporting a workflow to a .json, editing it and importing it back as a new workflow. Please keep in mind that different triggers have different sets of actions/conditions, so they may have to be edited accordingly.
I invite you to contact our 24/7 Live Support to discuss this further and work out a proper solution to your situation.

7 de abril de 2024

Amazing app for advanced workflows. Support is even better than app, they respond even on weekends :)

trime.cz
Tchéquia
Aproximadamente 1 ano usando o app
DevIT.Software deixou uma resposta 8 de abril de 2024

Thank you very much for your review. We are thrilled to know that we were able to develop a great app for you. It's also nice that the support we provided turned out helpful. We are proud to offer a 24/7 assistance, so don't hesitate to contact us any time you have questions or need help😎.

24 de junho de 2024

Oleksii has been a tremendous help for me. He has been patient with making sure to give me the steps I need in order to use the app the way I need it. I never write reviews but the help he has provided on multiple occassions is worth writing this review. 10/10. Thank you!!!

UNFAZED TEAM
Estados Unidos
17 dias usando o app
DevIT.Software deixou uma resposta 25 de junho de 2024

Hello! Thank you so much for your review. We're delighted to hear that our solution was helpful to you. Should you need any assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out to our Support Team!

26 de abril de 2024

After using it for 2 months, this app has provided my business with a smooth workflow and professional service support. It is the best experience I have had among all the apps I have used. I highly recommend it.

EYEVOS
Hong Kong, RAE da China
DevIT.Software deixou uma resposta 28 de abril de 2024

Thanks a lot for your review and this high estimation. Don't forget you can get to us at any moment with any questions related to the React Flow app.