Avaliações (149)

Classificação geral
4,9
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 98% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
20 de maio de 2022

This app is incredibly powerful, and the support team is very quick to answer any questions, amazing that it is free!

International Beauty Services & Supplies
Canadá
Aproximadamente 3 horas usando o app
DevIT.Software deixou uma resposta 20 de maio de 2022

That's so pleasant to conscious that React Flow helps people with their business really a lot. Thank you so much for this kind feedback. Proudly continuing to be a part of your success, our entire team is totally ready to assist with any further benefits of app using.

11 de fevereiro de 2022

I am BLOWN AWAY by the dedication and service of the support staff. They worked with me to create a flow that will be very useful to us. Spent more than a few hours with me working on it and finally succeeding. They went above and beyond. This app can seriously do so many cool things I'm so very excited to use it now that I have seen its potential.

DIVERSITY
Paquistão
Aproximadamente 3 horas usando o app
DevIT.Software deixou uma resposta 11 de fevereiro de 2022

Thank you for such a great review!
We'll do our best to keep the level of service at the same high point ;)

Have a great day!

29 de abril de 2022

Couldn't be happier with the app, the automation creation process is very user friendly and you can't beat the price. Way better than Shopify's app, lots o' love to this Ukrainian team!

Kenetrek Boots
Aproximadamente 2 horas usando o app
DevIT.Software deixou uma resposta 29 de abril de 2022

Thank you so much for your kind words and support for our product. Our team is totally happy you've enjoyed React Flow that far.

And of course, we're always ready to improve it further, giving all needed assistance in its using for your business from our side.

Data de edição: 7 de julho de 2022

Pricing 5/5
Support 5/5
Functionality 5/5
I think every e-commerce would have great use of this app, but I believe it's extra useful for freshly started businesses like my own. Most, if not all, functions come for free and works perfect. Support is also very helpful and communicative compared to some other supports who barely reads your questions

nChantu
Suécia
Aproximadamente 2 horas usando o app
DevIT.Software deixou uma resposta 7 de julho de 2022

We are so grateful for sharing your feedback with us! If you have any questions, feel free to contact us anytime

11 de julho de 2023

Very helpful staff they answered my question in minutes and the app does what it says on the tin, saves me lots of time and stress

Limitless Plates: 3D + 4D Number Plate Specialists
Reino Unido
Aproximadamente 1 hora usando o app
DevIT.Software deixou uma resposta 12 de julho de 2023

Thank you for your review. We are really glad that the app helps you simplify your store routines and optimize your business flows. If you need any help with the app or have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us!

11 de maio de 2022

Fills all the gaps left by Shopify. Variable email addresses is the best part, you can send custom messages out to customers based on definable criteria. Well made app with quick customer support. Can't believe its free.

Time Clocks For Quickbooks
Aproximadamente 1 hora usando o app
DevIT.Software deixou uma resposta 19 de maio de 2022

Good day! We are thankful for such a great review ;) Just a minute of your time, but we are so happy to see your feedback! Don't hesitate to contact us again!

Yours,
React Flow team

13 de fevereiro de 2023

Well it's been a great solution for us. we wanted to add a physical thank you card to each order and this app was a nice solution for this challenge.

snöleo
Suécia
30 minutos usando o app
DevIT.Software deixou uma resposta 13 de fevereiro de 2023

We love hearing from you! Thank you for leaving feedback for us.

We take great pride in our work, and our sincerest hope is that it helps each one of our customers accomplish their goals. Your feedback has demonstrated that it does, and we appreciate you letting us know.

We’d love to hear from you again!

Yours,
React Flow Team

26 de junho de 2024

Blend for Them
Aproximadamente 1 mês usando o app
DevIT.Software deixou uma resposta 28 de junho de 2024

Thank you so much for your 5-star review! We appreciate your positive feedback. We hope that your experience continues to meet your expectations.

9 de maio de 2024

My Store
Índia
25 dias usando o app
DevIT.Software deixou uma resposta 10 de maio de 2024

Thank you very much for that high estimation of our product and service. Such a feedback directly improves our app, since that is the best motivation for the entire team to develop further and make it even more efficient!

17 de abril de 2024

Maliá
2 dias usando o app
DevIT.Software deixou uma resposta 18 de abril de 2024

Thank you very much for your review! It's the best motivation to develop further and get better every day in qualitative effective automations.