Materials Inventory

Materials Inventory

by Artee

Materials & Products Inventory for Makers & Manufacturers

KLEVA BUILT

UPDATE: changed to five stars bc customer service saved the day. If you're having problems finding the customer service email, the "help and suggestions" button is where to click. However, if you're like me and your computer blocks the pop up window, here is the email: readypantryapp@gmail.com I just downloaded the app and like it thus far, but cannot find (for the life of me) where the Suppliers page is. I've spent 30 minutes searching for a customer support email with no success, so posting here with fingers crossed.

Lil Monsters Bird Toys

This app is setting out to change my life. I always worry about overselling because I have so many raw materials that are shared between items I sell. This app prevents that problem, which means I get to make more money and provide a better order fulfillment experience. It is easy to set up and gives me the peace of mind I need to sell at my full potential! Customer service was quick to answer questions, and I have already received an email since starting using it letting me know about updates and new features.

Arcanna

The app does exactly what it needs to and the customer service is AMAZING. I've emailed several times with feature requests that they have implemented immediately and I always get a quick response. The app is being improved every day and is a much cheaper option than other apps on the market. Definitely recommend.

October 1, 2021

So happy to hear that :))) Thanks for your feedback!

Velocity Leather

Not worth the price increase they made to 19.99. I deleted it. The only thing I liked is that you could see the most recent transaction history for material changes. I have to manually enter many raw materials anyways and update them due to options we offer and this doesn't sync with option apps and they do not update with that. So went back to the trusty excel spreadsheet. Saved me $20 a month and costs me about the same amount of time spent anyways.

September 22, 2021

We’re sad to hear that the app did not help in your specific use case :((
We sent you an email to understand better your needs.
We always have a 2-week free trial for merchants to know if the app suits their needs.

Ambient Lounge

An absolutely must-have app for probably everyone :) Huge separate thanks to the team which not only replies quickly, but is also very responsive to all requests and proposals! Thanks!

September 11, 2021

Klum House

This is seriously the best app you can use if you do small-batch manufacturing. We have extensively tried other apps (Katana, Craftybase), this past year, and finally landed on Raw Materials Inventory app. I cannot be more impressed and satisfied with it . It integrates into the backend of our Shopify inventory seamlessly, and we are able to do components by creating "draft products" in Shopify that act as components, setting a raw material recipe with them, and then "bundling" them to create our final product . So great!
The support from the coders of this app is ✨AMAZING✨ . Any question we ask or feature we request is responded to within a day, and if it is easy enough to implement, they do it! We feel like we have finally arrived on the ultimate app for tracking our COGS spend, as well as keeping track of our manufacturing and on-hand inventory. We ❤️ it!

August 25, 2021

Thank you for the feedback! So happy to hear that :)))

UwU LLC

If you are a made to order model business this is the best possible app for your production. The Raw materials functionally is incredible. You are able to categorize the raw materials so you can segment different tasks for your production team to work with. The support is unmatched as well! This app is consistently implementing new features to improve. They go above and beyond to meet your needs. We highly recommend this app if you are doing volume in orders and need to keep track of every little detail!

August 9, 2021

Thanks a lot for the feedback 🙏🏼 Happy to hear that :)))

Overflow Vinyl

My Materials was a game changer for my inventory. It gives me the flexibility that I couldn't get with Shopify's cookie cutter, one size fits all template. Takes a while to set everything up the way you need it but once you're set everything is GO!

July 25, 2021

Glad to hear that!

ethnasia

Hi there, i just install the app at shopify and I have a question. I ready FAQ but I didn't find any email to contact for support, so I will place my question here. If I have 80 product in shopify inventory of a product A. This product needs raw material B and C to be made. I add these raw materials, B for example 40 items and C material 60 items. When I will press sync, shopify will have a total to 40 pieces of product A, or will have 80+40 = 120 pieces?
Thank you in advance and keep the good job

Stella & Tide

My Materials has seriously revolutionized the way we manage inventory in our business. With a make-to-order production workflow, handling raw materials and keeping accurate inventory counts in Shopify was extremely challenging. My Materials resolved all our problems and truly feels like it was tailor-built for our business. Now, our purchasing, manufacturing, and sales processes are completely in sync, from the point of ordering supplies all the way through the front-end of our website. The support team is extremely helpful and responsive, and we couldn’t be happier with our overall experience. Highly recommended!

July 11, 2021

Thanks a lot for the feedback :))
Amazing that it makes inventory management easier 🙌🏼

Previous 1