Materials Inventory

Raw Material Inventory for Makers & Manufacturers || ERP

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Logo and name of app

BBi Autosport

Very simple and massively useful app. Great developer support and feature enhancement. Simplicity keeps you focused on the key functions. Looking forward to seeing this develop further.

November 12, 2022

Thanks a lot! So happy to read this :)))

icyaero

Time spent using app About 2 months

This app is amazing. I originally had an excel sheet like most. Most of my products have 10-20 different things to make the final product. Although the excel sheet did fine with keeping count, it wasted SO much time. On top of that, I am human and I make errors. Whether I miss something, miscalculated something, etc. I would find myself missing parts needed on multiple occasions. That is the reason I got this app. When someone purchases a product, it takes out the right amount of nuts, bolts, packaging, etc. for each product. It truly is a game changer when it comes to time management. It also informs you when you should buy more of said products. You can set all sorts of alarms to yell at you at any given time when you should do so. Absolutely worth the money.

November 5, 2022

Thanks a lot for this amazing review.
Glad to hear the app is saving you time and helping with inventory management :)))

Warndu

Location Australia

Team are very responsive. It is loads of work to set this up if you have been operating for a while but man it is reducing our effort in keeping the Shopify inventory and orders ahead of demand.

November 5, 2022

Thank you for leaving a review! 🙏🏼

Ozzy Man Shop

Location Australia

Best inventory app on Shopify. I had a few feature requests and it was implemented in less than an hour! I'd give this 10 stars if I could.

June 24, 2022

Thank you for this amazing review! :)

Chocolate Thunder

With multiple products consuming multiple raw materials, it was getting hard to keep track of my inventory manually. I knew of enterprise level inventory management tools but those are expensive. This app was the solution perfect for a small business like mine.
I set it up so that every time I add products to inventory, it draws down the balance of the raw materials required to make that product. Then I get an email when my raw materials drop below a preset threshold.
The customer service is great. I always think of new features when I'm using the product and click the chat button and make the suggestions. They always respond almost immediately to tell me the feature exists or say the will work on it. Amazing support and an amazin app getting better every day.

June 21, 2022

Thank you so much! :))

Love Weld™

We have had an amazing experience...any issue that may arise is dealt with in a timely manner! Our inventory is a little unique and more complicated, and this app makes it so much easier!

June 14, 2022

Thank you! So happy to read that :))

diarrablu

This app has been a game changer! We now have control over our materials inventory and visibility on potential inventory for finished products. We even created a small workaround to manage our daily production output. The developer has been incredibly helpful, open to adding new features and response time is very fast. A great solution for on-demand production models.

June 8, 2022

Thanks for your review and glad to hear that! :))

Zeep : {'z-ayp}

Fantastic app and well worth every penny for the amount of time it saves me! We make all of our products and have struggled to find something that will keep track of our raw material use so we can keep ahead of ordering supplies. After some initial setup work (and A LOT of personal help from the developer) this saves us SO much time and headaches of running short on supplies! The developer also took time to make a few options that we specifically asked for and even hopped on a Zoom call to aid with some setup questions. Can't recommend enough, it's the app we've been searching for!

March 1, 2022

Glad to hear that and thank you for this review :)))

Skapa Leather

FANTASTIC app, and being regularly updated. Also, the developer is VERY responsive. 12/10 recommend. :)

February 6, 2022

Thank you for the feedback! :)))

Flavor Jungle

This app is wonderful. Not only is it wonderful, but the developer is fantastic. They responded to every email I sent within just hours and even created some customizations within the same day. I have zero regrets about choosing this app over more expensive and apps and am looking forward to the future improvements they add due to user feedback. They honestly seem like they care about their users and that is so rare these days and worth every penny.

February 4, 2022

So happy to hear the app helps :)) thanks a lot for the feedback 🙏🏼

Previous 1 3