Materials Inventory

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
November 11, 2022

Very simple and massively useful app. Great developer support and feature enhancement. Simplicity keeps you focused on the key functions. Looking forward to seeing this develop further.

BBi Autosport
Time spent using app: 4 months
Materials Inventory replied November 12, 2022

Thanks a lot! So happy to read this :)))

November 4, 2022

This app is amazing. I originally had an excel sheet like most. Most of my products have 10-20 different things to make the final product. Although the excel sheet did fine with keeping count, it wasted SO much time. On top of that, I am human and I make errors. Whether I miss something, miscalculated something, etc. I would find myself missing parts needed on multiple occasions. That is the reason I got this app. When someone purchases a product, it takes out the right amount of nuts, bolts, packaging, etc. for each product. It truly is a game changer when it comes to time management. It also informs you when you should buy more of said products. You can set all sorts of alarms to yell at you at any given time when you should do so. Absolutely worth the money.

icyaero
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Materials Inventory replied November 5, 2022

Thanks a lot for this amazing review.
Glad to hear the app is saving you time and helping with inventory management :)))

October 16, 2022

Team are very responsive. It is loads of work to set this up if you have been operating for a while but man it is reducing our effort in keeping the Shopify inventory and orders ahead of demand.

Warndu
Time spent using app: 8 months
Materials Inventory replied November 5, 2022

Thank you for leaving a review! 🙏🏼

June 23, 2022

Best inventory app on Shopify. I had a few feature requests and it was implemented in less than an hour! I'd give this 10 stars if I could.

Ozzy Man Shop
Time spent using app: 5 months
Materials Inventory replied June 24, 2022

Thank you for this amazing review! :)

June 20, 2022

With multiple products consuming multiple raw materials, it was getting hard to keep track of my inventory manually. I knew of enterprise level inventory management tools but those are expensive. This app was the solution perfect for a small business like mine.
I set it up so that every time I add products to inventory, it draws down the balance of the raw materials required to make that product. Then I get an email when my raw materials drop below a preset threshold.
The customer service is great. I always think of new features when I'm using the product and click the chat button and make the suggestions. They always respond almost immediately to tell me the feature exists or say the will work on it. Amazing support and an amazin app getting better every day.

Chocolate Thunder