Materials Inventory

Materials Inventory | Reviews

by Artee

Materials & Products Inventory for Makers & Manufacturers

Bubbles & Balms

We use this app to help manage material and product inventory for a growing cosmetics company. Highlight for me is the simplicity of its stock management formula. Bonus is that there's not an overcomplexity to the app, which makes it the most enjoyable experience. Straight forward and gives the information needed. Also, 5 stars for customer service. They were able to add on a feature I needed within 12 hours of contact

November 26, 2021

Thank you so much for your review! So happy to hear you like the app :)))

tea & turmeric

This is a great app with a very responsive developer. I use this app to help me track the raw materials in our spice and tea shop. With over 100 teas and 100 spices, it would be impossible to track without this kind of app!

November 26, 2021

Thank you for your review! Glad to hear the app is helpful :)))

Lizard Tail Belts

This app is great for tracking how much product/raw materials you have on hand. It helps you figure out when you need to reorder and will notify you when the time comes. This is a must have app if you make the products you sell, must order materials/products in advance, or move a decent amount of products and need to establish a good flow.

November 12, 2021

Thank you for your review! Glad to hear you love the app :))

Glitter Haven

This app is amazing for businesses that deal in both bulk and small sizes; for manufactures and resellers. It's user friendly, self-explanatory, and just gets in and does its work. What makes it awesome, though, is the help centre. No problem is too big or too small for the help service to solve, and they have answered my (very many) questions really quickly. Cannot recommend it enough - 10 out of 5

October 30, 2021

Glad to hear that :)) Thanks for your review!

KLEVA BUILT

UPDATE: changed to five stars bc customer service saved the day. If you're having problems finding the customer service email, the "help and suggestions" button is where to click. However, if you're like me and your computer blocks the pop up window, here is the email: readypantryapp@gmail.com I just downloaded the app and like it thus far, but cannot find (for the life of me) where the Suppliers page is. I've spent 30 minutes searching for a customer support email with no success, so posting here with fingers crossed.

Lil Monsters Bird Toys

This app is setting out to change my life. I always worry about overselling because I have so many raw materials that are shared between items I sell. This app prevents that problem, which means I get to make more money and provide a better order fulfillment experience. It is easy to set up and gives me the peace of mind I need to sell at my full potential! Customer service was quick to answer questions, and I have already received an email since starting using it letting me know about updates and new features.

October 30, 2021

Thank you for this review! Glad to hear the app helps in managing your raw materials inventory :))

Arcanna

The app does exactly what it needs to and the customer service is AMAZING. I've emailed several times with feature requests that they have implemented immediately and I always get a quick response. The app is being improved every day and is a much cheaper option than other apps on the market. Definitely recommend.

October 1, 2021

So happy to hear that :))) Thanks for your feedback!

Ambient Lounge

An absolutely must-have app for probably everyone :) Huge separate thanks to the team which not only replies quickly, but is also very responsive to all requests and proposals! Thanks!

September 11, 2021

Klum House

This is seriously the best app you can use if you do small-batch manufacturing. We have extensively tried other apps (Katana, Craftybase), this past year, and finally landed on Raw Materials Inventory app. I cannot be more impressed and satisfied with it . It integrates into the backend of our Shopify inventory seamlessly, and we are able to do components by creating "draft products" in Shopify that act as components, setting a raw material recipe with them, and then "bundling" them to create our final product . So great!
The support from the coders of this app is ✨AMAZING✨ . Any question we ask or feature we request is responded to within a day, and if it is easy enough to implement, they do it! We feel like we have finally arrived on the ultimate app for tracking our COGS spend, as well as keeping track of our manufacturing and on-hand inventory. We ❤️ it!

August 25, 2021

Thank you for the feedback! So happy to hear that :)))

UwU LLC

If you are a made to order model business this is the best possible app for your production. The Raw materials functionally is incredible. You are able to categorize the raw materials so you can segment different tasks for your production team to work with. The support is unmatched as well! This app is consistently implementing new features to improve. They go above and beyond to meet your needs. We highly recommend this app if you are doing volume in orders and need to keep track of every little detail!

August 9, 2021

Thanks a lot for the feedback 🙏🏼 Happy to hear that :)))

Previous 1