Materials Inventory

Materials Inventory

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.6)
4.6
September 6, 2021

An absolutely must-have app for probably everyone :) Huge separate thanks to the team which not only replies quickly, but is also very responsive to all requests and proposals! Thanks!

Ambient Lounge
Norway
Time spent using app: 2 months
Materials Inventory replied September 11, 2021

August 21, 2021

This is seriously the best app you can use if you do small-batch manufacturing. We have extensively tried other apps (Katana, Craftybase), this past year, and finally landed on Raw Materials Inventory app. I cannot be more impressed and satisfied with it . It integrates into the backend of our Shopify inventory seamlessly, and we are able to do components by creating "draft products" in Shopify that act as components, setting a raw material recipe with them, and then "bundling" them to create our final product . So great!
The support from the coders of this app is ✨AMAZING✨ . Any question we ask or feature we request is responded to within a day, and if it is easy enough to implement, they do it! We feel like we have finally arrived on the ultimate app for tracking our COGS spend, as well as keeping track of our manufacturing and on-hand inventory. We ❤️ it!

Klum House
Time spent using app: 21 days
Materials Inventory replied August 25, 2021

Thank you for the feedback! So happy to hear that :)))

August 8, 2021

If you are a made to order model business this is the best possible app for your production. The Raw materials functionally is incredible. You are able to categorize the raw materials so you can segment different tasks for your production team to work with. The support is unmatched as well! This app is consistently implementing new features to improve. They go above and beyond to meet your needs. We highly recommend this app if you are doing volume in orders and need to keep track of every little detail!

UwU LLC
Time spent using app: 3 months
Materials Inventory replied August 9, 2021

Thanks a lot for the feedback 🙏🏼 Happy to hear that :)))

July 25, 2021

My Materials was a game changer for my inventory. It gives me the flexibility that I couldn't get with Shopify's cookie cutter, one size fits all template. Takes a while to set everything up the way you need it but once you're set everything is GO!

Overflow Vinyl
Time spent using app: 4 months
Materials Inventory replied July 25, 2021

Glad to hear that!

July 20, 2021

Hi there, i just install the app at shopify and I have a question. I ready FAQ but I didn't find any email to contact for support, so I will place my question here. If I have 80 product in shopify inventory of a product A. This product needs raw material B and C to be made. I add these raw materials, B for example 40 items and C material 60 items. When I will press sync, shopify will have a total to 40 pieces of product A, or will have 80+40 = 120 pieces?
Thank you in advance and keep the good job

ethnasia
Greece
Time spent using app: 10 months
July 7, 2021

My Materials has seriously revolutionized the way we manage inventory in our business. With a make-to-order production workflow, handling raw materials and keeping accurate inventory counts in Shopify was extremely challenging. My Materials resolved all our problems and truly feels like it was tailor-built for our business. Now, our purchasing, manufacturing, and sales processes are completely in sync, from the point of ordering supplies all the way through the front-end of our website. The support team is extremely helpful and responsive, and we couldn’t be happier with our overall experience. Highly recommended!

Stella & Tide
Time spent using app: 20 days
Materials Inventory replied July 11, 2021

Thanks a lot for the feedback :))
Amazing that it makes inventory management easier 🙌🏼

July 1, 2021

I had been searching for a solution for my made to order children's clothing and couldn't find anything that quite fit what I needed. I stumbled upon My Materials a few weeks ago, and I was so excited to discover that it tracked my fabric inventory and pulled from my raw materials, all integrated within my Shopify store! I don't worry about overselling now, as it calculates exactly how many of an item I can create with my raw materials. It is saving me so much time and headache. I highly recommend for other small shop clothing manufacturers. Thank you!!

Stitched Children's Boutique
Time spent using app: 6 months
Materials Inventory replied July 1, 2021

Thanks for this review :)) Really glad to hear the app is helpful 🙏🏼

Edited February 21, 2021

· Keeps track of raw materials that are used in varying amounts on different products.
· You can set up email warnings when stock runs low.
· Excellent customer service.
· You can see at a glance the value of the raw materials you are holding. · I was very relieved to find this app as Shopify’s inventory support isn’t advanced enough for what I need. ReadyPantry allows me to keep track of fabric lines even though I use the same fabric in varying different amounts on different products. It takes account of all product sales using a particular product and you can setup an email warning for when that material is low. Takes the guesswork and/or the pain of regular stocktaking away. If you are already running a business and have lots of products & raw materials there is a bulk upload option using a spreadsheet. Personal tip – if you’re using a mac don’t bother using the ‘Numbers’ app for the upload – it’s just not functional enough – GoogleDocs is far better and much closer in functionality to Excel. Customer service is excellent – they respond quickly, are extremely helpful and take suggestions on board. I've only been using it a week and already a number of my asks have been added.
I can finally think about going live :-)
Tony - KESTRELSHADE

Kestrel Shade
Time spent using app: 5 months
Materials Inventory replied February 21, 2021

Thank you so much for this feedback, we really appreciate it! Excited for your store to go live 🚀

February 17, 2021

Highly recommended for anyone who works with raw materials for their products. Customer service is amazing.

El Número UNO
Mexico
Time spent using app: 9 days
Materials Inventory replied February 19, 2021

Thanks so much for this feedback! Great to hear

February 17, 2021

I installed this app a couple of weeks ago and it has already enabled me to save some precious time running regarding my inventory management. I highly recommend this app for every business owner Also the customer service is great. Thanks a lot!

Molleni
France
Time spent using app: About 18 hours
Materials Inventory replied February 17, 2021

Thanks so much for your review, we appreciate it! Happy to hear that ReadyPantry helps 🙌