Real ID ‑ Verify Customer IDs

Eliminate fraud & verify customer age with real ID checks

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

1 review

Suchprice® 優價網

Location Hong Kong SAR

It does what it claims. But some of my customers suspected emails sent by the app are phishing. Please add the settings to send email from our domain by adding SPF records or allow us to integrate our own email sending solutions such as Sendgrid/Mailgun. Update 2021 Oct 5:
I am glad the dev has added the option of sending emails by shop domain. This is a clear improvement.
So I have revised the star rating to 4.
I am looking forward to more versatile pricing plans such as bulk discount when we buy more credits.

July 7, 2021

Hi,

Thank you for the feedback! We're always adding new ways to build trust between you and your customers.

Just an update, you can now use your own email address for ID check notifications to your customers.

In the Settings section of Real ID, under the Notifications tab you'll find this new feature.

You just need to verify your ownership of the email address with a link your inbox, then we can start sending ID checks on behalf of your email address.

Your customers will see the ID check is directly related to their order and will help build trust with the process. I hope this helps with your concern!

If you have any more feature requests, suggestions or questions please contact me at dylan@getverdict.com or chat with us in the app.

Thanks,