Really Automatic Discount

Developer
Eliott Dumeix
2.3
June 1, 2021

Installed twice sometimes I'll get a check and....surprise it doesnt work. That's why I could give free product to my costumers...incredible...and have to pay for that

Maternatura.it
Italy
Time spent using app: 4 months
November 29, 2020

The first day this app worked but right after it stopped. There were no gift product in my cart and i lost a lot of money for this, cause the customers left the cart without seeing the offer. I tried to contact the support but after 3 days i haven't received a reply.

Happy Pets Fam
Switzerland
Time spent using app: About 1 month
June 13, 2020

I installed this app hoping I could offer my customers a complimentary gift with purchase during a seven day promotional period. After installing this app, I followed the instructions by first setting up the automatic discount (free gift) in Shopify, the next step is 'synchronization' which can take some time. Well I waited and waited (half an hour or so) and every time I clicked the refresh button it came with an error. I can see 'cache' is pending but I don't have time to sit around an await. For me, this app appears easy but it did not work. Onwards and upwards!

Glyco Skincare
Time spent using app: 42 minutes
Eliott Dumeix replied June 14, 2020

Sorry to hear that, indeed some users encounter this error but it is unfortunately not on my side. There is a resync issue on Shopify side. I usually send them an email with the name of the store and it's enough to resolve the problem.

EDIT: This issue has been fixed by the Shopify team, you can now try again